Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last night was off the Rictor!!!!

Last night was off the Rictor!!!!

Just wanted to say that last night was off the chain @ strange music's Atlanta venue. Gotta chance to meet my favorite rapper and all of the up and coming artist on the label. The show was all that from the opening act the K.O.D. Himself. And the crowd???? It was BEAUTIFUL to be in the presence of so many other TECHNICIANS!!! Without a doubt I'll be back next year!

are ur ears ringing?

LMAO! They aren't now... but they were last night. And it was hotter than hell in there I almost passed out like three times! And I lost my tanktop! AND IT WAS SOOOO WORTH IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by cashed13
    are ur ears ringing?

glad ya had fun!!!!!

Hell yea it was badass and it was hot as fuck...felt like i took a shower in that bitch...got 2 meet stevie and wreck...but i wish kali would have got his own set

I was wonder bout that too. The meet and greet was real cool as well. How many fights broke out last night?

Quote Originally Posted by BAKARD33 151
    Hell yea it was badass and it was hot as fuck...felt like i took a shower in that bitch...got 2 meet stevie and wreck...but i wish kali would have got his own set

i was all planned to go to this being only 2 hours away but had to miss it due to last minute issues. kills me i missed this but i will not miss his next tour this way. ill do charlotte and atl both nights next time if they go in that same order again...

Haha mine were after the Buffalo show. It was fuckin' awesome to see Tech live before I leave for the Marine Corps =D

Quote Originally Posted by cashed13
    are ur ears ringing?

yo I was in the same boat last time around cuttie. I was hurt that I missed his last show. If you down for makin the trip to Charlotte next year tho. I'm down to catch both shows!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatMan_Blaze
    i was all planned to go to this being only 2 hours away but had to miss it due to last minute issues. kills me i missed this but i will not miss his next tour this way. ill do charlotte and atl both nights next time if they go in that same order again...

I only saw one...this douche and his girl were dancin and bumpin into everyone and i guess he pissed sumone off enuff 2 hit em and the security guard manhandled his ass through the crowd...i was laughin my ass off

Quote Originally Posted by Pheezybabygoreeaallllhard
    I was wonder bout that too. The meet and greet was real cool as well. How many fights broke out last night?

Quote Originally Posted by BAKARD33 151