Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: this never gets old!

  1. #1

    this never gets old!

    i love gettin on my xbox and playin black ops while i play yech n9ne and hopsin through the mic and gettin messeges from people sayin... hes tight, who is that.... or what song is that. i listen to music... play games.. and promote Tech all at once its great. just thought id share this with other fans who probably ejoy when people realize that tech is BEAST!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    how you play music through the mic? is that just an xbox thing or what.

  3. #3
    u can get a mic if u have a ps3... plug in the mic that u use to talk and lay it next to the speakers

  4. #4
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    oh i see yeah i thought you were actually playing music through the mic from the game system and into the game but yeah i do that almost every time i play but i dont get very many messages about it and shit.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Richard676's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    195
    Oh so you're one of those annoying mother fuckers that when I'm trying to kill people they have their music blasting over everyone else's mic and sounds which I just end up muting anyway.
    Go kill yourself please -.-

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    26
    lol hell yea thats annoying. most of the time the music sounds like shit too.



    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Oh so you're one of those annoying mother fuckers that when I'm trying to kill people they have their music blasting over everyone else's mic and sounds which I just end up muting anyway.
    Go kill yourself please -.-

  7. #7
    Senior Member EvanKettler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    394


    yeah that is some shit people do who think they are hard as fuck because they can't have a conversation. Btw all the messages you get are from 12 y o cock jockeys and if you had a decent headset you would understand how everybody with one wants to murder you

  8. #8
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    great story bro really, awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler

    yeah that is some shit people do who think they are hard as fuck because they can't have a conversation. Btw all the messages you get are from 12 y o cock jockeys and if you had a decent headset you would understand how everybody with one wants to murder you

  9. #9


    WOW...This site is getting pretty gay (i mean stupid, not tryin 2 offend any1) it use 2 be a lot of fun to get on here and actualy talk about music and shit, but now people jus gotta h8 and troll.


    Back 2 the topic at hand i listen 2 music low when im playin but i really do hate it when ppl have shit blastin and distorted sounding. It makes it hard to actually talk to ur friends.

  10. #10
    yeah it just depends the quality they play it . but i usually just mute em.



    Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

    WOW...This site is getting pretty gay (i mean stupid, not tryin 2 offend any1) it use 2 be a lot of fun to get on here and actualy talk about music and shit, but now people jus gotta h8 and troll.


    Back 2 the topic at hand i listen 2 music low when im playin but i really do hate it when ppl have shit blastin and distorted sounding. It makes it hard to actually talk to ur friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •