Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Revolution

Ron Paul Revolution

to all the technicians out there when you say the pledge its gotta mean something and to me it means alot and tech is fighting for love also the only politician standing up against the government and obama is a man by the name of Ron Paul he's been fighting for freedom for 30 years and is the most honest man ive seen in the government establishment he may be our only hope to end the useless spending and over taxation so if you can take the time to watch this video.

http://youtu.be/FG2PUZoukfA

fuck obama

that motherfucker had the nerve to promise us lower taxes, and that we would get out of all the wars in 6 months and now he's trying to raise taxes yet again if ron paul doesnt get voted in for president we might as well kiss our country goodbye cuz all the other candidates are obama clones!

I'm with you man. Ron Paul actually stands for shit and would be the best thing for this country.

correction he wants to raise taxes on the highest one percent of America which controls 90% of our nations wealth so we don't have to cut important government programs that Americans depend upon. His time line was off but he has ended the war in Iraq and has already started bringing back the troops that he sent to Afghanistan. I will agree with you though on Ron Paul on his honesty I don't agree with him on his policies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Randolph
    that motherfucker had the nerve to promise us lower taxes, and that we would get out of all the wars in 6 months and now he's trying to raise taxes yet again if ron paul doesnt get voted in for president we might as well kiss our country goodbye cuz all the other candidates are obama clones!

Best choice for president.

inb4 atiea rages

wait man your saying he got us out of iraq? were still in iraq, afghanistan, libya, we bombed yemen, were in the process of sending 20,000 ground troops to Libya im sorry but Obama is not for the people and i don't agree with all of Ron Pauls policies but its impossible to find a candidate other than him that knows how to actual handle the debt crisis

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/04/19/49128314.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    inb4 atiea rages