Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: FUCK COLOUR, OUR SOULS DONT HAVE A COLOUR

  1. #1

    FUCK COLOUR, OUR SOULS DONT HAVE A COLOUR

    Stop racial/ colour related threads Tech doesnt want this banter from his fan forum

  2. #2
    My souls green.....just Dickin around I agree with this...it's about damn we just accept each other as people instead of race...

  3. #3
    Was that an Irish crack? just kiddin humour is fine long as no one is offended



    Quote Originally Posted by scARce the undead
    My souls green.....just Dickin around I agree with this...it's about damn we just accept each other as people instead of race...

  4. #4
    I'm irish so no way would I ever crack on an Irish, shit I know what were capable of haha word up to u my irish brother

    Quote Originally Posted by AAA Brian Fitzpatrick
    Was that an Irish crack? just kiddin humour is fine long as no one is offended


    Quote Originally Posted by scARce the undead
    My souls green.....just Dickin around I agree with this...it's about damn we just accept each other as people instead of race...

  5. #5
    I'm irish so no way would I ever crack on an Irish, shit I know what were capable of haha word up to u my irish brother

    Quote Originally Posted by AAA Brian Fitzpatrick
    Was that an Irish crack? just kiddin humour is fine long as no one is offended


    Quote Originally Posted by scARce the undead
    My souls green.....just Dickin around I agree with this...it's about damn we just accept each other as people instead of race...

  6. #6
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    what threads are you talking about ?

  7. #7
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    just shut up.

  8. #8
    and its COLOR. C-O-L-O-R. spells COLOR.

  9. #9
    C-O-L-O-R-A-D-O!!!!!! haha jm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    and its COLOR. C-O-L-O-R. spells COLOR.

  10. #10
    whats sad is i was going to say something to that effect lol Colourado lol



    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    C-O-L-O-R-A-D-O!!!!!! haha jm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    and its COLOR. C-O-L-O-R. spells COLOR.

Similar Threads

  1. Dont Fuck up the Beat Contest - The Inkredibles (DOPE AS FUCK)
    By IraAdams in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:46 AM
  2. My entry to the "Dont Fuck Up The Beat 4" competition.
    By PowderBlack in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:50 AM
  3. Dont fuck with hillbillies!!!
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:54 PM
  4. raw shit i dont give a fuck
    By trevor in forum News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •