Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Jay Rock

  1. #1

    Jay Rock

    I like most of his music but I don't like how he seems to never show any strange music love he never wears his chain in videos and he doesn't really try to callab with anyone but tech and krizz to me thats a slap in the face to everyone else. I also find it funny that tech gets all these big callab requests after jay signs with strange like lil wyne jay has callabed with wayne befor and is on thi album. Tech is reaching out to rick ross on the kabash album and ross is on fallow me home. In my opinion I don't like the way things are going after jay signed.

  2. #2
    Senior Member LivingT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    503
    ...this exact topic has already happened.

  3. #3
    Thanks for the story time but unlike you I don't look up old threads about jay rock because I have better things to do so if you don't like it shut up. Thank you and have a nice day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T
    ...this exact topic has already happened.

  4. #4
    Senior Member LivingT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    503
    Story? It was a short sentence, ma'am. And I was just giving you a head's up. Instead of waiting for people to post their opinions (and irritation at this topic), you could just search for the old one...



    Quote Originally Posted by jdog
    Thanks for the story time but unlike you I don't look up old threads about jay rock because I have better things to do so if you don't like it shut up. Thank you and have a nice day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T
    ...this exact topic has already happened.

  5. #5
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    he never wears his chain as a subliminal diss to strange music cuz him and cognito are homies.

  6. #6
    Have you ever heard of sarcasam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T
    Story? It was a short sentence, ma'am. And I was just giving you a head's up. Instead of waiting for people to post their opinions (and irritation at this topic), you could just search for the old one...

    Quote Originally Posted by jdog
    Thanks for the story time but unlike you I don't look up old threads about jay rock because I have better things to do so if you don't like it shut up. Thank you and have a nice day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T
    ...this exact topic has already happened.

  7. #7
    Senior Member LivingT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    503


    Most of the comments in this topic have to do with Jay Rock and his relation with Strange:
    http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...ment%3A1357386

  8. #8
    thats awsome but see I don't care if I did I would take down this thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Living T

    Most of the comments in this topic have to do with Jay Rock and his relation with Strange:
    http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/watch-the-world-premier...

  9. #9
    I like his music but thats about it there is nothing that he really contribute to strange and if thats true then he shouldn't have signed or he could get droped but they know that TDE can't stay afloat with out strange helping out.

    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    he never wears his chain as a subliminal diss to strange music cuz him and cognito are homies.

  10. #10
    i damn near left a bruise on my head for the facepalm i just did

Similar Threads

  1. Pete Rock Sample Re-Flip (In honor of Pete Rock's Bday)
    By AfterTouchBeats in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:10 AM
  2. Tech N9ne - Rock And Roll Nigga (Heavy Rock Mix)
    By Gavyn Gunn in forum Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 11:24 AM
  3. Jay Rock Blog: Jay Rock - 'Tolerate' [Song]
    By Strange Music HQ in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:59 PM
  4. Jay Rock Blog: Jay Rock Featuring Big Scoob - Walk With Me [Song]
    By Strange Music HQ in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:13 PM
  5. R. Kelly featuring Ludacris and Kid Rock - Rock Star
    By B-rent in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •