Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Strange Music flat billed hats

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11

    Strange Music flat billed hats

    I think it would be awesome if they made flat billed Tech N9ne or Strange Music hats anyone else agree? With all new designs too

  2. #2
    Senior Member MacThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,011
    I'm in agreement with this all the way! Been wanting to sport a Strange fitted cap for a quick minute now.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11
    Ya i want to get a Strange Music hat but i dont like the curved bills is there anyway i can suggest this to Strange?



    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder
    I'm in agreement with this all the way! Been wanting to sport a Strange fitted cap for a quick minute now.

  4. #4
    Senior Member MacThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,011
    I'm on the same page as you bro. I hate that of hat with a passion. Really the only excuse for anyone to wear one without being a complete utter douchebag is if they play baseball. You could definitely probably request your proposition through email if you wanted to. Click the "Contact" tab at the top of the homepage and you should be able to find what you're looking for there.



    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Harris
    Ya i want to get a Strange Music hat but i dont like the curved bills is there anyway i can suggest this to Strange?


    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder
    I'm in agreement with this all the way! Been wanting to sport a Strange fitted cap for a quick minute now.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11
    Alright man ill email em and i ya i dont play baseball so i aint gonna wear a damned curved billed hat. I was disappointed when i first checked out their hats and found out they were all curved bills.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder
    I'm on the same page as you bro. I hate that of hat with a passion. Really the only excuse for anyone to wear one without being a complete utter douchebag is if they play baseball. You could definitely probably request your proposition through email if you wanted to. Click the "Contact" tab at the top of the homepage and you should be able to find what you're looking for there.


    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Harris
    Ya i want to get a Strange Music hat but i dont like the curved bills is there anyway i can suggest this to Strange?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder
    I'm in agreement with this all the way! Been wanting to sport a Strange fitted cap for a quick minute now.

  6. #6


    hahahahah i HAVE a strange flat bill....





    they sell them at the shows, lol. mine is even signed by tech. im wearing it in my profile pic

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11
    really? well then why the fuck dont they sell them on the online store? wat else do they sell at the shows that they dont on the store



    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

    hahahahah i HAVE a strange flat bill....





    they sell them at the shows, lol. mine is even signed by tech. im wearing it in my profile pic

  8. #8
    Or just make your own

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11


    id rather buy an official one but good idea i might do that

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Or just make your own

  10. #10
    Senior Member Se7en01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    201
    cosign with this thread. they need fitted, new era, 59/50 flat billed strange hats...i would buy a few for sure.

Similar Threads

  1. Question about Strange Music hats
    By Ant Millz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. DWAM!!!!!!! Fix A Flat not only for tires....
    By Brian a.k.a Young B in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 07:13 AM
  3. I got more hats than you! freestyle! [Video]
    By B-rent in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 10:12 PM
  4. strange music hats
    By Rance D. Jordan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:56 PM
  5. Where Can I find a Tech Flat bill?
    By CurtisDuncan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •