Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Music flat billed hats

Strange Music flat billed hats

I think it would be awesome if they made flat billed Tech N9ne or Strange Music hats anyone else agree? With all new designs too

I'm in agreement with this all the way! Been wanting to sport a Strange fitted cap for a quick minute now.

Ya i want to get a Strange Music hat but i dont like the curved bills is there anyway i can suggest this to Strange?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder
    I'm in agreement with this all the way! Been wanting to sport a Strange fitted cap for a quick minute now.

I'm on the same page as you bro. I hate that of hat with a passion. Really the only excuse for anyone to wear one without being a complete utter douchebag is if they play baseball. You could definitely probably request your proposition through email if you wanted to. Click the "Contact" tab at the top of the homepage and you should be able to find what you're looking for there.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Harris
    Ya i want to get a Strange Music hat but i dont like the curved bills is there anyway i can suggest this to Strange?

Alright man ill email em and i ya i dont play baseball so i aint gonna wear a damned curved billed hat. I was disappointed when i first checked out their hats and found out they were all curved bills.

I'm on the same page as you bro. I hate that of hat with a passion. Really the only excuse for anyone to wear one without being a complete utter douchebag is if they play baseball. You could definitely probably request your proposition through email if you wanted to. Click the "Contact" tab at the top of the homepage and you should be able to find what you're looking for there.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Harris

hahahahah i HAVE a strange flat bill....

they sell them at the shows, lol. mine is even signed by tech. im wearing it in my profile pic

really? well then why the fuck dont they sell them on the online store? wat else do they sell at the shows that they dont on the store

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

hahahahah i HAVE a strange flat bill....

they sell them at the shows, lol. mine is even signed by tech. im wearing it in my profile pic

Or just make your own

id rather buy an official one but good idea i might do that

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Or just make your own

cosign with this thread. they need fitted, new era, 59/50 flat billed strange hats...i would buy a few for sure.