Thread: Double meaning, two identical verses, two complete different meanings

Double meaning, two identical verses, two complete different meanings

double meaning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzm6C...el_video_title

the same verse, with different lyrics

watch it and share it if you're feeling this

yeah, i'm not feelin this at all. just sounds like you're slurring all your words. reading the lyrics was the only thing that kept me watching for a minute. sorry..

It's an incredibly innovative idea. But, the echo soundin' thing and your slurry words stop it from sparking. There were times when I'd read the lyrics thinkin, 'that's what he's sayin?' It could do something but, it's not there yet.

Edit: I truly applaud the effort, though. There's enough copies of clones; we don't need no more. You know there's only fifty different words in all of 'Green Eggs and Ham'? I've thought of writing a song to the concept but, never tried. You'd have to choose words pretty carefully..

I liked the creativity. Though wasn't feeling the video/lyrics/slurring, though.

what you said about green eggs and ham reminds me of tech n9nes verse on b boy and how every word starts with b

Quote Originally Posted by Randy

It's an incredibly innovative idea. But, the echo soundin' thing and your slurry words stop it from sparking. There were times when I'd read the lyrics thinkin, 'that's what he's sayin?' It could do something but, it's not there yet.

Edit: I truly applaud the effort, though. There's enough copies of clones; we don't need no more. You know there's only fifty different words in all of 'Green Eggs and Ham'? I've thought of writing a song to the concept but, never tried. You'd have to choose words pretty carefully..

you got potential, sick beats, good flow, but i dont understand how you think people will listen to this if they cant understand what you are saying, like if the lyrics were not in the video i might of thought it was in a different language.

It's called alliteration. I dunno how you feel about Pac but, check out his song "If I die tonight"

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    what you said about green eggs and ham reminds me of tech n9nes verse on b boy and how every word starts with b

Quote Originally Posted by Randy

Good work mate, keep it real bro. ONE