Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Hey

Does anybody know if tech ever gets on hear?

Occasionaly... his screenname is Thereal but he hasnt got on here in days and he deffinitaly should take the ask Tech section down cause he rarely answers anything

Oh Ight I'm actually a rapper not a famous one or anything but iv bin tryin to get with strange for like 2 years now it's gay as fuck and I need to talk to him not his people

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Occasionaly... his screenname is Thereal but he hasnt got on here in days and he deffinitaly should take the ask Tech section down cause he rarely answers anything

good luck with that you have a better chance of talking to the head of a mob familly then gettin' directly to tech he is very bussy all the time and there is lots of levels you have to pass befo you can get ahold of tech but keep tyrin' thats all you can do really.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Robertson
    Oh Ight I'm actually a rapper not a famous one or anything but iv bin tryin to get with strange for like 2 years now it's gay as fuck and I need to talk to him not his people

Yeah I haunt tried anything else cuz every other place is all prepy shit I like hardcore raping

Quote Originally Posted by jdog
    good luck with that you have a better chance of talking to the head of a mob familly then gettin' directly to tech he is very bussy all the time and there is lots of levels you have to pass befo you can get ahold of tech but keep tyrin' thats all you can do really.

I like hardcore raping as well

Yeah I haunt tried anything else cuz every other place is all prepy shit I like hardcore raping

hahahahahahahahaha. god damnit. thats funny. thanks for the laugh man.

No problem? What was funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Se7en01

check your spelling in your previous post...

No problem? What was funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Se7en01

Yeah I haunt tried anything else cuz every other place is all prepy shit I like hardcore raping******

Man you're 16 and ur from fuckin centrailia, no way ur gettin with strange, not tryin to hate im just sayin