Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: VIP ticket question.

  1. #1

    VIP ticket question.

    So I bought two VIP passes a while ago on this account, but I used my dad's credit card because I don't have one. Will the pass be under his name or mine? Or if I show up wearing the VIP pendant will that be enough? I'm sure I'm making it more complicated than it has to be but I don't want to not be able to get in for some reason. >_< That'd be tragic.

  2. #2
    What the fuck is a VIP pendant??? But you use the name that your stuff was shipped too...

  3. #3
    There's this big pendant they give you in the package that says "Strange Music VIP" And okay! I just wanted to double check jeeez.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    What the fuck is a VIP pendant??? But you use the name that your stuff was shipped too...

  4. #4
    Naw you need the name on the list lol I'd it's your dads then have a hand written signed note saying you have permission

    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Mercer
    There's this big pendant they give you in the package that says "Strange Music VIP" And okay! I just wanted to double check jeeez.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    What the fuck is a VIP pendant??? But you use the name that your stuff was shipped too...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Dan901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    180
    Uhh yeah you gonna have a problem, best bet is to have that hand written letter and your id if you can bring the card you used and your last names are the same right?

  6. #6
    Noo they're not because he's my step-dad. :/ Shitt. It was shipped to me though. Like my name was on the box and the receipt. So if I bring that in and my ID, will that be okay? And I don't live with my step-dad either, so I wouldn't be able to get a note. -__-



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Uhh yeah you gonna have a problem, best bet is to have that hand written letter and your id if you can bring the card you used and your last names are the same right?

  7. #7
    its going to be under your name

  8. #8
    Forreal?



    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Miller
    its going to be under your name

  9. #9

    yep


    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Mercer
    Forreal?


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Miller
    its going to be under your name

  10. #10
    I have actually been in this same exact situation before. My step dad purchased my vip using his credit card, different last name though. Just had him write a note giving me permission. Different last names but still was ok.

Similar Threads

  1. Chicago VIP ticket
    By RedNose003 in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 03:56 AM
  2. VIP ticket question
    By Josh Bargerhuff in forum Site Q and A
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 02:28 AM
  3. Vip ticket
    By EugeneAndrewHaynes in forum Rumors
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 10:58 PM
  4. TICKET PRICES WTF !?
    By JAY LoW in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:45 AM
  5. Anyone need a ticket?
    By TayFont in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •