Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Jay Rock Beef

  1. #1

    Jay Rock Beef

    Im confused does he have beef with the game or not I know Jay Rock was pissed off about the games 400 bars last year cuz the game said something like jay electronica idk what ti meant but yeah. also heard he had beef with cube just wondering is it squashed or was it even anything. never seen anything on here so if there is my bad and let the thread die

  2. #2
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    Game shot at Jay Rock last month, beef is still going and raging hard. Don't see this one ending any time soon.

  3. #3
    why tho lol i thought they even did that song together back in 07 whys game gottta diss a dude

  4. #4
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    It's different when gun shots are fired !

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Martinez
    why tho lol i thought they even did that song together back in 07 whys game gottta diss a dude

  5. #5


    oo shit i thought you meant shot as took another diss haha wasnt aware of this at all



  6. #6
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    Naw dude, game popped off a few rounds at Jay, think Game might be taken out soon we'll see though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Martinez

    oo shit i thought you meant shot as took another diss haha wasnt aware of this at all



  7. #7
    haha part of me thinks your full of shit tho haaha cuz aint nothin online about this and ive seen your other post can be quite a dick sometimes haha IMO no offence but its whatever idc either way just asking dueces im out let it die or not i could give 2 fucks

  8. #8
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    naw dude ask anybody on here, Jay came under fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Martinez
    haha part of me thinks your full of shit tho haaha cuz aint nothin online about this and ive seen your other post can be quite a dick sometimes haha IMO no offence but its whatever idc either way just asking dueces im out let it die or not i could give 2 fucks

  9. #9
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    wut

  10. #10


    Tis true

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    naw dude ask anybody on here, Jay came under fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Martinez
    haha part of me thinks your full of shit tho haaha cuz aint nothin online about this and ive seen your other post can be quite a dick sometimes haha IMO no offence but its whatever idc either way just asking dueces im out let it die or not i could give 2 fucks

Similar Threads

  1. BEEF
    By brycependleton in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 10:40 PM
  2. beef
    By josuedelgado in forum Rumors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 12:16 AM
  3. If Tech had Beef??
    By Dr. Haze (Swizzy Sweets) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:52 AM
  4. Has Tech ever had beef?
    By Technician408 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 12:30 AM
  5. BEEF SOUNDTRACK
    By D-Train in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 09:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •