Thread: THIS IS A KANSAS CITY ROLL CALL FOR MAY 11th 2013

THIS IS A KANSAS CITY ROLL CALL FOR MAY 11th 2013

Whose going to the show here in kc next saturday?

You definitely must be kidding me that im the first to reply after ten fuckin hours people... I'll be there and square. Stupid ass kc folk.. Recognize the biggest hometown artist you will ever see u trick motherfuckers. And my homies from MN will be attendingand representing with me. Open up your minds motherfuckers and wake the fuck up! #realshit

Stupid ass KC folk? I've been attending tech shows since there were 30 people in the crowd. Best hush Ur mouth lil boy. See you there

Ubr/>

Quote Originally Posted by Slance
    You definitely must be kidding me that im the first to reply after ten fuckin hours people... I'll be there and square. Stupid ass kc folk.. Recognize the biggest hometown artist you will ever see u trick motherfuckers. And my homies from MN will be attendingand representing with me. Open up your minds motherfuckers and wake the fuck up! #realshit

This site aint like how it was say 3yrs.ago it use to be hella active! Also i posted this from my phone and didnt list it in general forum like im fina do now!

Oh yea here in the kc area there is more hating than supporting anyway...alot of ppl i talk to wont go to a tech show..but ill be there. Missed the last 2 or 3 shows.

Yea dude I live here in KC now too. I don't really mean fuck everyone in kansas city, it's just ridiculous how many people I run into here that have nothing but hate to speak on tech. I just shake my head cuz there's no point of arguing with them cuz they can't recognize real shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Oh yea here in the kc area there is more hating than supporting anyway...alot of ppl i talk to wont go to a tech show..but ill be there. Missed the last 2 or 3 shows.

Yea ive ran into ppl who feel like if its not on the radio its not good..then some that because he aint on a industry label that he aint good to them.

honestly me I gotta say....FUCK THE INDUSTRY!!!!! Mainstream artists are all pretty much boo boo and that's why they were swallowed by the monster of underground music ruled by the king himself Tech N9ne!! Once Wayne put Tech on his Carter IV album (Interlude if you didn't know that) he pretty much was just kissin all his fans goodbye because people heard that shit and started goin nutz!! but Tech has been killin shit forever though! like the first song I ever heard by Tech was Melancholy Maze and that shit blew my fuckin mind!!!!!!!!! lolz. like this nigga really made a song about how we went into a bank someone recognized him and wanted to hear him free so he makes the beat on his chest and then wrobs the fkin bank?!?! WHAT A FUCKIN BEAST!!!! I immediately went out and bought Everready, MLK, Absolute Power, and Anghellic! and I know you all have heard those cds before and you know that once you listen to that shit nothing else compares to it! Its like he says in alucard he gives us a drug through his music and idk bout yall but I fuckin love it!! that's why I have never missed a show since I have heard about him and that was in '05 and I live in Omaha, Ne! Real Techn9cians know whats up and know that there is still so much more to be done so I will support his music til I day I close my eyes forever but that aint happened yet so I guess that means I gotta head to the Mecca to see the king in his throne room and see for myself how badly he will shut every-fucking-thing down!!!! Hope to see you there Techn9cians!!! Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo!!!

-Techn9cian 91

Maan guess not many ppl from here going to the show tonight

Haha