Thread: Three???

Three???

I heard awhile back that Tech did a song called "Three" with Eminem. I know he did The Anthem with him but I keep hearing about this song "Three" and how rare it is. Is it a real song or just a rumor?

No.

wat

*flips on night n day switch* yea I have it, it also features icp, but that's it *switch off*

back when i used frostwire i downloaded a song called three with eminem and tech and it was just the anthem.

so no three is not an actual song. some fuck just put that title on the anthem and circulated it around the internet.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    *flips on night n day switch* yea I have it, it also features icp, but that's it *switch off*

on the euro tour dvd tech said he did the song the anthem with em in 99 and hasnt seen em since so i dunno about the song three

so if it exist.... lets get a link or download or something... please.... : )

SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by cashed13
    so if it exist.... lets get a link or download or something... please.... : )

this. same thing happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

back when i used frostwire i downloaded a song called three with eminem and tech and it was just the anthem.

so no three is not an actual song. some fuck just put that title on the anthem and circulated it around the internet.