Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Xxperience

Share Your Xxperience

Was wonderin what type of chill stories people have while kixen it with anyone from the strange crew. It could be a memorable time you had at a meet and greet but more of a personal Experience meanin if you happened to bump into someone from strange and they invited you to kick it or smoke or whatever .....those types of stories.

A memorable moment for me was waiting for my show T9 show to start. kixen it in the parkin lot with my nigga's and some of the lady friends when i notice Irv Da Phenom Strollin talkin on his phone. When one of my boy's called out to him see n if he wanted to burn one. To my amazement he was down. He was more on a mission to sell his #DBHH vol. 1 But still jumped in our bucket and smoked down with us. He showed some real when we asked if he could sign some goods for us but none of us had a sharpie. He told us to hold on as he went off on a search to his bus comin back with a silver metallic. I thought it was hella cool that he showed so much love. We all ended up buyin his album got high and it was just a good time. Irv's a really cool dude wishin i have more sweet tales from the STRANGE!

you and your nigga's ?

Not really amazing but first tech show I went to see, I was walking around Baltimore lookin for a place to piss...I decided to head back to the venue to try to sneak my way in to piss, second I took the corner I was face to face with tech, first time I was ever speechless...we bumped elbows and said I was lookin forward to the show, but it was sick...never found a place to piss...dammit

omg, dude you've been holding it in all this time!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Mex E Jay
    Hehe thats funny sweet pissin story to tell when your drunk or sumtin lol

Quote Originally Posted by scARce the undead
    Not really amazing but first tech show I went to see, I was walking around Baltimore lookin for a place to piss...I decided to head back to the venue to try to sneak my way in to piss, second I took the corner I was face to face with tech, first time I was ever speechless...we bumped elbows and said I was lookin forward to the show, but it was sick...never found a place to piss...dammit

Smoked a blunt n walked around spokane with dj chill who called kutty to come to the bar to have a drink with me n my friend since shes in love with him but he didnt bring his id and the guy at the bar refused to serve him, same show my homies met big scoob n glasses malone in the drive thru at carls jr and they were all walkin n my friends got to go eat on the bus with em

Quote Originally Posted by sean diego
    you and your nigga's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by sean diego
    you and your nigga's ?

It's been three years and I'm still holding that damn piss, I HAVE SUPER MAN'S BLADDER Cheah!

Quote Originally Posted by cashed13
    omg, dude you've been holding it in all this time!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Mex E Jay
    Hehe thats funny sweet pissin story to tell when your drunk or sumtin lol

Quote Originally Posted by scARce the undead

I watched the slaughterhouse set at rock the bells in chicago with tech in front of me in the crowd right after his set, then me and my "niggas" walked around the venue talking with kali haha

In 2002, Tech somehow ended up at a party at my apartment in Lawrence, KS. He was out of his mind and I tried to have a conversation with him, but it really wasn't happening.