Thread: Euro tech dvd

Euro tech dvd

So have ne of y'all seen the DVD? What do u think?

Sssoooo sick man i just finisged watchin it on ur youtube... Shits crazy in europe haha cigaweed that shit was funny. I never new that he didnt do this ring at shows cuz im young never been ild enough to go to a show except for all 6s an 7s and ive always considered this ring one of my favorites and was expecting it. Now im stoked. And patrick how does this comoare to the other tour dvds, and how does it copare to like t9x and the psychumentary?

Both T9X and Psychumentary are awesome, i like T9X better though cuz it takes you through all of tech's past and shit

Quote Originally Posted by SantaCruzT9X
    Sssoooo sick man i just finisged watchin it on ur youtube... Shits crazy in europe haha cigaweed that shit was funny. I never new that he didnt do this ring at shows cuz im young never been ild enough to go to a show except for all 6s an 7s and ive always considered this ring one of my favorites and was expecting it. Now im stoked. And patrick how does this comoare to the other tour dvds, and how does it copare to like t9x and the psychumentary?

Fucking loved this DVD! This has to easily be my favorite Strange Music video release yet. Very interesting seeing them travel across the map and perform in front of literally 25,000 people in some places. "8 Stages Of Cigaweed" with Tech and Kali is absolutely hilarious! I dug the show he performed at with that local cat where he brought that blonde milf on stage for a song and was clowning all the chicks who were still minors. The entire DVD kept me interested and had me laughing which is always a plus. If you haven't picked this up yet you definitely should!

"how old are you baby? 15?!?!? Ew!!!! Go over there! 3 more years (at least where I'm from) 3 more years then we can wop bop a do bop a wop bam boo!"

Shit had me rollin.... Best strange DVD so far tho, got mine at the show on release date, I'm hella jealous of the people who got to be like 1 ft or less from the stage for his shows. And the fact he can just walk around like it's nothing and hardly get stopped is crazy..... Too bad the language barrier prevents the croud from participating a lot of the times.

Stress Relief in Oslo = Greatest live song on the dvd LOL. shit was crazy

I love this song.........I liked when it was raining at whatever show and they were using a golf cart to get around, you can see Tech didnt want to get his kicks dirty so he took them off and was holding them on his lap. Pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by The Abyss

Stress Relief in Oslo = Greatest live song on the dvd LOL. shit was crazy

nice and shit

but fuckin no amsterdam what up whit that