Thread: Dedicated F.A.N.S

Dedicated F.A.N.S

Have you ever seen a level of dedication to an artist equal to that of techs fans? And if not, why do you think that is? Besides the fact that he nakes beautiful, real, STRANGE, music. I think its because of the respect and love he shows us. Hardest working and most dedicate musician ever. I never thought i would say it, but i truly think that tech is on the level of pac and big and has surpassed greats like big L and nas. Please add

I think Tech has his fans dedicated so much is that he raps his life. So when they see him, they already know some things about him.

Tech is not on 2pac's level, nobody is on 2pac's level.

That being said he is by far the best thing going in hip hop today and that's coming from a guy who essentially bailed on the genre 10 years ago. I had pretty much given up until I randomly picked up a copy of Everready and since then I can't seem to get enough.

Believe me i am the first to defend pac whenever anyone compares him. Hes my second favorite rapper and human being who ever lived. I own every album. Ive got depressed and teary eyed out of mourn for him and i wasnt even alive when he died. But tech has the longevity. 12 albums, and i believe pac has 12 alsi right? Tech us easily the most versatile rapper ever, as far as and flow. Idk... Maybe u cant compare them. Pac was a more concsientious and influential rapper in society, while tech is praised for flow And rhyme schemes and and hard work. Tech is the hardest working rapper evee, period. Idk. Everyone is entitled to there opinion