Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tech show's endless respect and love for his juggalo family...

tech show's endless respect and love for his juggalo family...

IN THE MAN'S OWN WORDS..............JUGGALO'S SPOTTED ME GAVE ME THEIR LAND TO EXPAND THEIR MUSICAL ODD ESSY I AM THEIR WICKED PRODIGY,SO ANYONE TALKIN NIL BOUT MY FAMILY CAN SWOLLOW ME......................

GIVE IT UP HATERS; YOU CLAIM TO BE TECHS LOYAL; AND HATE ON US; Y'ALL JUST LATE TO THE REAL PARTY THAT HE REP'S THE TRUE UNDERGROUND. YOU AINT GOTTA LIKE ICP; BITCHES I'M A TRUE JUGGALO DOWN SINCE 1994; AND I CAN'T LISTEN TO THE CLOWNS FOR SHIT THEIR RHYMES IS WEAK NOWADAYS, BUT TWIZTID IS THE SHIT, BOONDOX AND BLAZE IS THE SHIT.......AND BEYOND ALL TECCA NINA IS THAT SHIT..............TECH'S GOT BOUT 9 MILL IN THE BANK AND A GOOD BIT O' THAT'S JUGGALO MONEYAND THATS THE EXPOSURE WE SHOT HIM. AIN'T GOTTA LOVE US MOTHERFUCKERS, JUST KNOW WE WAS WITH THIS NIGGA WAY BACK AND HELPED HIM GET WHERE HE IS TODAY......AND YOU HATIN' ASS MOTHERFUCKERS ANIT NEVER GONNA HURT THE LOVE THIS DUDE HAS FOR US. YOU DON'T THINK HE BE FEELIN' THE FAM-A-LY CHANTS HE BE HEARIN' AT SHOWS? THATS WHAT TECH PROVED ON 6S&7S HES GONNA BUBBLE BUT HE'S A REALL NIGGA; AND AINT NEVER ON A SINGLE ALBUM BEEN SCARED TO SHOW THE LOVE HE HAS FOR US. NO MATTER HOW CLOSE HE IS IN STATURE TO BEING WEHAT YOU MAINSTEREAM PUNKS WANT HIM TO BE............FUCK IT LEAST YOU ALL CAN SEE TRUE GREATNESS WHEN IT SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE....

i feel ya homie

Enough with the "Tech loves Juggalos" threads...we get it, he gives you guys respect cuz you buy his albums and support him. Some people don't like ICP or the Juggalos and they never will, you're just gonna have to let it go.

Its dumb juggalos like this that make dislike juggalos, i know alit of cool juggalos that arent dumb as shit but u sir fit in the category of dumb as shit because of this thread

Juggalos.. excuse not to have a lady or buy new clothes

amen

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    Juggalos.. excuse not to have a lady or buy new clothes

new member..........all caps...........topic to get people's attention............my god can it get any easier to spot a troll? SMFH goons

give a juggalo shrooms they'll commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    new member..........all caps...........topic to get people's attention............my god can it get any easier to spot a troll? SMFH goons