Thread: New music video from CES CRU with guest appearance by TECH N9NE!

New music video from CES CRU with guest appearance by TECH N9NE!

enjoy muthafuckas.

I dig Jay Rock. I dig Stevie Stone. I dig Mayday. But this is the only signing that has me really fucking pumped. I think both of these cats can flow for daysssss, and I'm interested in hearing their voices over some Strange production.

Well you'll have to wait for that since they aren't signed.....................yet

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I dig Jay Rock. I dig Stevie Stone. I dig Mayday. But this is the only signing that has me really fucking pumped. I think both of these cats can flow for daysssss, and I'm interested in hearing their voices over some Strange production.

Meh. They're signed in my book. Tech hinted at it in an interview. The music video damn near films the signing. It isn't official, but it's about as official as an unofficial announcement can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Well you'll have to wait for that since they aren't signed.....................yet

Wrek of Mayday can flow with these cats, dude is hella talented. I'm jacked to hear some of these new signees work together

yeah for sure, ces cru is dope as hell. they were actually right in front of me in line at techs show in omaha. haha i got to talk to em for a bit, it was pretty tight. then i talked to ubi on facebook the other day and he said they are for sure working on getting them signed. so now it's just a waiting game until we get to hear them with all of strange music. i can't wait for that shit to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    Wrek of Mayday can flow with these cats, dude is hella talented. I'm jacked to hear some of these new signees work together

bumpin this shit all day