Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Music Charm From Best Buy.......For Sale!!!!!!!!

Strange Music Charm From Best Buy.......For Sale!!!!!!!!

My buddy bought the CD from Best Buy and doesn't want the charm he wants to know if anyone is interested in buying if so I will post it on Ebay.

What's he gonna sell it for..like $3???? Lol

He didnt discuss a price he said he heard people bought the cd and didnt get it who wanted it and said to post this but three dollars aint getting it done I can gurantee that shit.

Its a $50 charm he got for $3 extra than the price of the cd so its not that far fetched

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    He didnt discuss a price he said he heard people bought the cd and didnt get it who wanted it and said to post this but three dollars aint getting it done I can gurantee that shit.

You just said its a $50 charm so how is it worth $3 that makes no sense and that may be you opinion but he ain't gonna do that

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Its a $50 charm he got for $3 extra than the price of the cd so its not that far fetched

So.... $10? And that'd better be including Shipping and handeling.

You just said its a $50 charm so how is it worth $3 that makes no sense and that may be you opinion but he ain't gonna do that

How does it not makesense, its a free reward for buying the deluxe edition, if u buy it on the strange store its $50, he got it with the cd and he paid maybe $3 extra, he cant expect that much... Shoulda said he had a pendant for sale without mentioning the cd smart guy

Lol. Why not just go buy the deluxe edition of the album if youre trying to get more than 10$ for it?

Ur friend is an idiot!!
    There's no way he's gonna get anything for it
    if u could jus go buy the deluxe edition @ best
    buy for 13$..they jus restocked on them too!
    Good luck though,u never kno ppl these days are
    dumb as fuck!

And if I did this then I would be a fucking lame asshole like most peolpe on this site its his fucking charm not mine and he asked me to do this for him why you gotta be a dickhead.

How does it not makesense, its a free reward for buying the deluxe edition, if u buy it on the strange store its $50, he got it with the cd and he paid maybe $3 extra, he cant expect that much... Shoulda said he had a pendant for sale without mentioning the cd smart guy