Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mystikal and dmx?

mystikal and dmx?

yo i hurd these cats were gona get signed ta strange. any1 bale ta confirm that?

Dmx may not have a label, rick ross was tryin to get him to maybach music group but he said no because of ross' "affiliation to the illuminati"

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    There was a rumor about this over a year ago. I havent heard anything that would make me believe its true and Im extremely doubtful it is. Especially since I think Mystikal still has an obligation to Jive Records and DMX is still with Ruff Ryders/Bloodline.

lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Dmx may not have a label, rick ross was tryin to get him to maybach music group but he said no because of ross' "affiliation to the illuminati"

There was a rumor about this over a year ago. I havent heard anything that would make me believe its true and Im extremely doubtful it is. Especially since I think Mystikal still has an obligation to Jive Records and DMX is still with Ruff Ryders/Bloodline.

Dmx is scared of illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by TalkSick
    lol!

i dont blame em. i cant say i believe in them or not. i mean, out of all the shit that gets leaked from the white house, u would think sumthing of that magnitude would have already bin made pubic. but none the less, there's still that odd chance. thats y i didnt lol directly at them lol

lol!

I just think people look into it too much

i dont blame em. i cant say i believe in them or not. i mean, out of all the shit that gets leaked from the white house, u would think sumthing of that magnitude would have already bin made pubic. but none the less, there's still that odd chance. thats y i didnt lol directly at them lol

lol!

DMX signing to rick ross will never happen no matter waht the reason.

Where r u gettin all ur facts from?

Or what interview did u read, or link so we could check it out.........or is it jus ur opinion? Because this dont sound like a cold hard fact to me?

1More thing y is everybody always on the whole Illuminati conspiracy theory n shit. I swear everyone is always tryin to look too hard @ this shit 4real and say sum1 is in the Illuminati or affiliated wit them or backed by em its fuckin ridiculous.

Hiphopdx, and thats exactly y he wont sign to ross, i got that quote from their story

Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

Or what interview did u read, or link so we could check it out.........or is it jus ur opinion? Because this dont sound like a cold hard fact to me?

1More thing y is everybody always on the whole Illuminati conspiracy theory n shit. I swear everyone is always tryin to look too hard @ this shit 4real and say sum1 is in the Illuminati or affiliated wit them or backed by em its fuckin ridiculous.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ch-music-group

"Rick Ross' peoples wrote me a letter while I was in here," he said. "Yeah like 'Yo we got a home for you. We'll pick you up in a limo. Just come to Miami. Just come, we got you.'"

X is considering their offer, but is afraid of getting tangled up in Ross' Illuminati affiliation. "I'm thinking about it. It was a good feeling. I respect him as an artist, and I would like to work with him. But he got the whole Illuminati thing going on. I got fans who write me like 'I'm glad you're not a part of that.' And I don't know what it's really about entirely. So it might be like a good thing."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ed-with-drugs/

He was supposed to be released from prison tomorrow, but this guy isn't even smart enough to keep his nose clean for 24 hours. Whoever ends up signing DMX better have some pretty good insurance.

Hiphopdx, and thats exactly y he wont sign to ross, i got that quote from their story

Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0