Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: euro tech

  1. #1
    Senior Member tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    160

    euro tech

    any one get there dvd i didnt get it. how is it

  2. #2
    yea i bought it at the Minneapolis show last night. Its sick mang

  3. #3
    whats all on it and how long is it? mine will be coming later today but ive been curious..

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    yea i bought it at the Minneapolis show last night. Its sick mang

  4. #4
    Senior Member JordanNied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    190
    Kutts not in it at all i don't think i didn't see him atleast :,(

  5. #5
    Senior Member J3R3177Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,465


    I'm looking forward to watching it.





    As long as Liquid 9 had their hands in making it, I'm confident it'll be a quality DVD

  6. #6
    kutt isnt in the dvd because hes not allowed to travel out of the United States..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Nied
    Kutts not in it at all i don't think i didn't see him atleast :,(

  7. #7
    Junior Member Menace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    15


    lol how do you not remember seeing kutty cal?


    and why isn't he allowed to leave the U.S.?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron
    kutt isnt in the dvd because hes not allowed to travel out of the United States..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Nied
    Kutts not in it at all i don't think i didn't see him atleast :,(

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382
    i just watched the deleted scenes wasn't in the either



    Quote Originally Posted by Menace

    lol how do you not remember seeing kutty cal?


    and why isn't he allowed to leave the U.S.?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron
    kutt isnt in the dvd because hes not allowed to travel out of the United States..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Nied
    Kutts not in it at all i don't think i didn't see him atleast :,(

  9. #9
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    Because hes a Felon



    Quote Originally Posted by Menace

    lol how do you not remember seeing kutty cal?


    and why isn't he allowed to leave the U.S.?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron
    kutt isnt in the dvd because hes not allowed to travel out of the United States..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Nied
    Kutts not in it at all i don't think i didn't see him atleast :,(

  10. #10
    This...and Dom how long is the DVD?



    Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Because hes a Felon


    Quote Originally Posted by Menace

    lol how do you not remember seeing kutty cal?


    and why isn't he allowed to leave the U.S.?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron
    kutt isnt in the dvd because hes not allowed to travel out of the United States..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Nied
    Kutts not in it at all i don't think i didn't see him atleast :,(

Similar Threads

  1. Euro 2012 (Poland-Ukraine) *Official Thread*
    By AndrewBastian in forum World News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 08:53 PM
  2. Euro tech dvd
    By PatrickKing in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 05:35 PM
  3. anybody get thier euro tour dvd yet?
    By zachwebb in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 06:27 AM
  4. euro tech any preview footage
    By tone in forum Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 09:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •