Thread: False perception about Technicians that bring Strange down.

False perception about Technicians that bring Strange down.

I personally feel that Tech sometimes creates a unreal perseption about his fanbase and it brings him down. He constantly talks about how crazy his fanbase is and how he has a cult fallowing and he creates the perception that his fan base is full of juggalos that are only into dark weird shit when really that such a small percentage of his fanbase and the majority of his fan base or more into the actual music. I also feel like the pledge is just fucking weird and I don't really understand why he felt like he needed to make something like just because once againg a small percentage of his fanbase was bitching about him going mainstream. At the end of the day it should be about the great music that he makes and not all the other bullshit. Anywhase just a dumb rant by me just wondering if anyone else felt the same.

I like it for the music and the message, I was never into this whole pledge thing tech did

the only thing I've ever pledged to is a flag and thats cuz I had to

This

Quote Originally Posted by Strange One

I like it for the music and the message, I was never into this whole pledge thing tech did

THe thing is I think the majority of his fanbase is like this but thats not what the perception is and I think it really hurts his cross over appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    This

You gotta point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    THe thing is I think the majority of his fanbase is like this but thats not what the perception is and I think it really hurts his cross over appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    This

i think tech had an idea and ran with it i do tht all the time drawing then after a month or so im like why i do tht

I've always heard him talk about how diverse his fanbase is, fuck trying to please everyone with a label as successful as sm the masses can't help but take notice

I don't think The Pledge was a bad idea, it just didn't go over very well with a lot of his fans. He most likely thought we would love it (I personally don't hate it and I said it at the end of his concert when he did it on stage) but it just didn't work out that way.