Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hines Ward Arrested for DUI. Thoughts?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    105

    Hines Ward Arrested for DUI. Thoughts?

    http://www.denverpost.com/commented/...urce=commented



    Luckily there was no tragic events that occured as a result of his mistake, but it leaves a lot of what-ifs in the wake of losing Ryan Dunn to a dumb decision such as drunk driving. Personally never been drunk so I've never had the thought/need to drive while intoxicated, but shouldn't someone with as high a profile name and as much money as he has just called a cab?


  2. #2
    Senior Member Swan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    189
    Oh man Pittsburgh's gonna be in a shit storm.

  3. #3
    My thoughts are he is human.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    SMFH. at least no one's hurt

  5. #5
    Senior Member Andrew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    439
    Here is a thought what a fucking idiot I can never understand why a famous person with a lot of money could do this get a fucking limo or a taxi or have soemone you know drive you this shit is just unacceptable.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    heard it a million times but im pretty sure either him or his publlicist or sumin said he was not drunk

  7. #7
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    This. Most these fools that do this shit got personal drivers and assistants and regardless of that they can sure as shit afford a cab. They just big headed idiots who think there fame puts them above the law until they get caught up or drive their car off the road at such high speed all thats left is a mutated hunk of burnt scrap metal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Here is a thought what a fucking idiot I can never understand why a famous person with a lot of money could do this get a fucking limo or a taxi or have soemone you know drive you this shit is just unacceptable.Th

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    famous people arent the only ones who drink an drive

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    This. Most these fools that do this shit got personal drivers and assistants and regardless of that they can sure as shit afford a cab. They just big headed idiots who think there fame puts them above the law until they get caught up or drive their car off the road at such high speed all thats left is a mutated hunk of burnt scrap metal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Here is a thought what a fucking idiot I can never understand why a famous person with a lot of money could do this get a fucking limo or a taxi or have soemone you know drive you this shit is just unacceptable.Th

  9. #9
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    I never said they were, Im just sayin if anyone can afford a cab its these people. Not to mention as i said before most of them have drivers who are paid to do nothing but drive them around. And it's true they get so big in their own head they think they can do whatever they want. Im not just talking bout driving drunk either, Im talking every time a rich celeb gets busted doing some dumb shit that is beyond common sense such as Plaxico Burress thinking he can carry a loaded gun around night clubs in New York which has some of the strickest gun laws in America.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    famous people arent the only ones who drink an drive

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    This. Most these fools that do this shit got personal drivers and assistants and regardless of that they can sure as shit afford a cab. They just big headed idiots who think there fame puts them above the law until they get caught up or drive their car off the road at such high speed all thats left is a mutated hunk of burnt scrap metal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Here is a thought what a fucking idiot I can never understand why a famous person with a lot of money could do this get a fucking limo or a taxi or have soemone you know drive you this shit is just unacceptable.Th

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    yeah i hear ya but im saying i feel the same way for everyone who does this stuff not just celebs

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I never said they were, Im just sayin if anyone can afford a cab its these people. Not to mention as i said before most of them have drivers who are paid to do nothing but drive them around. And it's true they get so big in their own head they think they can do whatever they want. Im not just talking bout driving drunk either, Im talking every time a rich celeb gets busted doing some dumb shit that is beyond common sense such as Plaxico Burress thinking he can carry a loaded gun around night clubs in New York which has some of the strickest gun laws in America.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    famous people arent the only ones who drink an drive

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    This. Most these fools that do this shit got personal drivers and assistants and regardless of that they can sure as shit afford a cab. They just big headed idiots who think there fame puts them above the law until they get caught up or drive their car off the road at such high speed all thats left is a mutated hunk of burnt scrap metal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Here is a thought what a fucking idiot I can never understand why a famous person with a lot of money could do this get a fucking limo or a taxi or have soemone you know drive you this shit is just unacceptable.Th

Similar Threads

  1. Surrounded - Jakob22 Feat: Psych Ward & Peep Sho
    By DeathChamberzMusic in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 01:18 AM
  2. Snoop Dogg Arrested
    By Magyk in forum Rumors
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 09:02 PM
  3. Streets On Beats 2012 by G-4 the 4th Ward Mexican
    By Wedell G-4 Mendez in forum Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 09:08 PM
  4. Tech got arrested?
    By LeviHarding in forum Rumors
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:31 AM
  5. News on Tech being arrested!
    By Brandon [813] in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •