Thread: Hines Ward Arrested for DUI. Thoughts?

Hines Ward Arrested for DUI. Thoughts?

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/...urce=commented

Luckily there was no tragic events that occured as a result of his mistake, but it leaves a lot of what-ifs in the wake of losing Ryan Dunn to a dumb decision such as drunk driving. Personally never been drunk so I've never had the thought/need to drive while intoxicated, but shouldn't someone with as high a profile name and as much money as he has just called a cab?

Oh man Pittsburgh's gonna be in a shit storm.

My thoughts are he is human.

SMFH. at least no one's hurt

Here is a thought what a fucking idiot I can never understand why a famous person with a lot of money could do this get a fucking limo or a taxi or have soemone you know drive you this shit is just unacceptable.

heard it a million times but im pretty sure either him or his publlicist or sumin said he was not drunk

This. Most these fools that do this shit got personal drivers and assistants and regardless of that they can sure as shit afford a cab. They just big headed idiots who think there fame puts them above the law until they get caught up or drive their car off the road at such high speed all thats left is a mutated hunk of burnt scrap metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Here is a thought what a fucking idiot I can never understand why a famous person with a lot of money could do this get a fucking limo or a taxi or have soemone you know drive you this shit is just unacceptable.Th

famous people arent the only ones who drink an drive

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    This. Most these fools that do this shit got personal drivers and assistants and regardless of that they can sure as shit afford a cab. They just big headed idiots who think there fame puts them above the law until they get caught up or drive their car off the road at such high speed all thats left is a mutated hunk of burnt scrap metal.

Here is a thought what a fucking idiot I can never understand why a famous person with a lot of money could do this get a fucking limo or a taxi or have soemone you know drive you this shit is just unacceptable.Th

I never said they were, Im just sayin if anyone can afford a cab its these people. Not to mention as i said before most of them have drivers who are paid to do nothing but drive them around. And it's true they get so big in their own head they think they can do whatever they want. Im not just talking bout driving drunk either, Im talking every time a rich celeb gets busted doing some dumb shit that is beyond common sense such as Plaxico Burress thinking he can carry a loaded gun around night clubs in New York which has some of the strickest gun laws in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason

yeah i hear ya but im saying i feel the same way for everyone who does this stuff not just celebs

I never said they were, Im just sayin if anyone can afford a cab its these people. Not to mention as i said before most of them have drivers who are paid to do nothing but drive them around. And it's true they get so big in their own head they think they can do whatever they want. Im not just talking bout driving drunk either, Im talking every time a rich celeb gets busted doing some dumb shit that is beyond common sense such as Plaxico Burress thinking he can carry a loaded gun around night clubs in New York which has some of the strickest gun laws in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason