Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Headed Step Child EP And KlusterFuck EP

Red Headed Step Child EP And KlusterFuck EP

Does anyone know when they will throw the preorder up in the store??? I know its almost getting close for Kutt's cuz they said it drops in August....

No idea about when the preorders will be up, but I'm looking forward to all the eps except scoobs. Sorry n shit. I'm just afraid the no filter tracks will be leftovers from damn fool.

Lost scripts, seepage and sic were all tight as fuck. I think sic was better than shock treatment since there were no weak tracks.

If they put the same amount of passion and production into kutt, tech, and lynchs eps I will buy every one of them. And Ill check out scoobs too.

Anyone know how much they sell the eps for on tour? The lps are 18 online and 10 on tour right? Online eps are 7, I'm hoping they're 5 on tour. Can anyone confirm whether they're discounted on tour?

completely forgot about Scoob's EP....i bet its gonna be collabos on there regardless....loooking forward to all no matter what...when is scoob's collabo album coming out?

yeah lps are 10 on tour and eps are 5 on tour

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper
    No idea about when the preorders will be up, but I'm looking forward to all the eps except scoobs. Sorry n shit. I'm just afraid the no filter tracks will be leftovers from damn fool.

Lost scripts, seepage and sic were all tight as fuck. I think sic was better than shock treatment since there were no weak tracks.

If they put the same amount of passion and production into kutt, tech, and lynchs eps I will buy every one of them. And Ill check out scoobs too.

Anyone know how much they sell the eps for on tour? The lps are 18 online and 10 on tour right? Online eps are 7, I'm hoping they're 5 on tour. Can anyone confirm whether they're discounted on tour?

I wanna hear the track "Charlie Sheen" on Kutts Ep feat. Big Scoob. sounds like it would be hilarious

i didnt evn kno Scoob had an ep comin out.... im just waitin 4 Klusterfuck

I'm looking forward to all of the EPs, including Scoob's. I've liked all of the past Strange EPs. I especially want Kutt's. He hasn't been on much of the recent albums, so I want some new tracks by him.

yeah their 5 sometimes ten but u get two like i got sic and lost scripts for ten

They are 5 on tour I believe.

Sooo...

They're five. Unless you get two. Then they're ten. Except you get two. So they're five.

Quote Originally Posted by zach webb

yeah their 5 sometimes ten but u get two like i got sic and lost scripts for ten