Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When I listen to tech n9ne,

When I listen to tech n9ne,

I can feel the power of his words, his pain, his success, and his message. He truly does have absolute power, he will be the ruler of this place eventually. I see it happening, his rhymes are so captivating, anyone can listen to him and like him, no matter what the preferences of music are.

People like you are where this whole "cult leader" stigma comes from that Tech is always questioned about.

keep it in your pants

"I can feel the power of his words, his pain, his success, and his message." Congrats, you've reached the bare minimum of listening to Techs music.

"He truly does have absolute power, he will be the ruler of this place eventually. I see it happening." Stan.

"his rhymes are so captivating, anyone can listen to him and like him, no matter what the preferences of music are." He's a likable guy.

Conclusion; stop creaming yourself over another man and just listen to the music.

LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

"I can feel the power of his words, his pain, his success, and his message." Congrats, you've reached the bare minimum of listening to Techs music.

"He truly does have absolute power, he will be the ruler of this place eventually. I see it happening." Stan.

"his rhymes are so captivating, anyone can listen to him and like him, no matter what the preferences of music are." He's a likable guy.

Conclusion; stop creaming yourself over another man and just listen to the music.

hey! let her cream! I KNOW you do i cream, you cream, we all cream for nice things. aaahhhhhhh! lol

if ppl think he is a cult leader, it is because they are ignant! who needs them, just edjamacate them peace and love

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    People like you are where this whole "cult leader" stigma comes from that Tech is always questioned about.

Don't listen to these people, if you get a deep feeling from his music, enjoy it. Tech's music has saved my life. Dont let anyones close minded uneducated comment change your out look on the music.

...... I don't even.....

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
    hey! let her cream! I KNOW you do i cream, you cream, we all cream for nice things. aaahhhhhhh! lol

We're ignorant because we don't think "he will one day rule this place?" Good to be a fan and all but a reality check is in need for some folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Don't listen to these people, if you get a deep feeling from his music, enjoy it. Tech's music has saved my life. Dont let anyones close minded uneducated comment change your out look on the music.