Thread: This dude is worth checking out..

This dude is worth checking out..

You might take my lifeBut you can't take my soulYou can't take my soulYou might take my freedomBut you can't take my soulYou can't take my soulWhether it's a cancer patient or assassinationOr I fought for emancipationMy intentions were pure you can't debate 'emBut no, never ever shook hands with SatanMy fans are amazing, I thank and praise 'emWhen I die, don't cry, just congratulationsA million more feet will stamp the pavement with plans of changes, no exaggerationWe will not be ignoredYou will be rocked with the force of the bombs you dropped in those warsI will not be boughtAnd I consciencely thought it was wrong, so I constantly foughtPeace is something I would really adoreBut we are at war so give me a swordI'm merely a corpse, but still be assuredWhen you kill me there will be a million moreBorn alone and die aloneThose words ringin' inside my domeBest friends are the pen and the microphoneRoamin' until I find my way homeTurn my body cold but my soul is mineTake a deep breath and I close my eyesI will go when I'm supposed to dieBut in death I will multiplyMy backs against the wallBut you can't kill us allEven if you take my lifeStill we will surviveWe shall overcomeAnd the tables will turnToday I die as one but as millions I'll returnBut as millions I'll returnBut as millions I'll returnIn these critical times don't be really surprisedIf I get victimised by Gideon's spiesI sympathise with that Brazilian guyOn the tube, but we're used to the hideous lie"Civilians die, millions cryOur civilians die", the militants writeHow silly am I to be figuring why?The injustice is clear and I feel it insideHear me in Gaza, here me in GlasgowHear me in Baghdad, hear me in PlastoClearly they hear me from here to ChicagoThink things are all good but really they aren't thoughPeace is something I would really adoreBut we are at war so give me a swordI'm merely a corpse, but still be assuredWhen you kill me there will be a million moreBorn alone and die aloneThose words ringin' inside my domeBest friends are the pen and the microphoneRoamin' until I find my way homeTurn my body cold but my soul is mineTake a deep breath and I close my eyesI will go when I'm supposed to dieBut in death I will multiplyMy backs against the wallBut you can't kill us allEven if you take my lifeStill we will surviveWe shall overcomeAnd the tables will turnToday I die as one but as millions I'll returnBut as millions I'll returnBut as millions I'll returnMy people are bleedin'So I'm readin' and seekin' the deepest of meanin'sMy demons are breedin'In my sleep I can feel it, I need to defeat 'emMy temperature's risin'If tempted I'll rise with the temper of TysonResent all the violenceCause of people with tensionIt tends to divide themThe pen that I write withIs better than a sword when I strike with the strength of a TitanMy friends are still fighting against all the tyrantsSo then why would it end when I die then?Peace is something I would really adoreBut we are at war my pen's killing your swordI'm merely a corpse, but still be assuredWhen you kill me there will be a million moreBorn alone and die aloneThose words ringin' inside my domeBest friends are the pen and the microphoneRoamin' until I find my way homeTurn my body cold but my soul is mineTake a deep breath and I close my eyesI will go when I'm supposed to dieBut in death I will multiplyMy backs against the wallBut you can't kill us allEven if you take my lifeStill we will surviveWe shall overcomeAnd the tables will turnToday I die as one but as millions I'll returnBut as millions I'll returnBut as millions I'll returnYou might take my lifeBut you can't take my soulYou can't take my soulYou might take my freedomBut you can't take my soulYou can't take my soulYou might take my lifeBut you can't take my soulYou can't take my soulYou might take my freedomBut you can't take my soulYou can't take my soul

I'll just bump this once.

search bar