Thread: So kidcrusher..

So kidcrusher..

is he technically signed with icp or not if not why? the guy clearly brings something to the table would be a nice seriously needed change among the mediocrity that is psychopathic records

From wut I know Kid Crusher is not signed to Psychopathic. I follow him on Twitter and a cuple of Juggalos have asked Kidcrusher if he wuz one of the two new artists signed to Psychopathic and he said that he wuzn't signed to them. I don't even think he has had his name cleared to come to the US yet and he'z been trying to do that for like 2 to 4 years. I'm not exactly sure of how many years he'z actually tried to come to the US but if I remember rite it'z been like 2 to 4 years of him trying. I do agree though it wuld be the shit if he wuz signed to Psychopathic. Whoop!Whoop!MMCL! Also on a side not I'd luv to see this group who goez by Livid Undead/Element X signed to Psychopathic. This group is also a two person group who have there own record label called 7 Sign. They cool

Im pretty sure livid undead is out of spokane, itd b cool for em to b successful but it doesnt change my opinion on juggalo music

shame, well what's the news on his metal murder 3d? he's coming out with a cd of it right? not just a video?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Lee Eli II

From wut I know Kid Crusher is not signed to Psychopathic. I follow him on Twitter and a cuple of Juggalos have asked Kidcrusher if he wuz one of the two new artists signed to Psychopathic and he said that he wuzn't signed to them. I don't even think he has had his name cleared to come to the US yet and he'z been trying to do that for like 2 to 4 years. I'm not exactly sure of how many years he'z actually tried to come to the US but if I remember rite it'z been like 2 to 4 years of him trying. I do agree though it wuld be the shit if he wuz signed to Psychopathic. Whoop!Whoop!MMCL! Also on a side not I'd luv to see this group who goez by Livid Undead/Element X signed to Psychopathic. This group is also a two person group who have there own record label called 7 Sign. They cool

Livid Undead broke up

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Im pretty sure livid undead is out of spokane, itd b cool for em to b successful but it doesnt change my opinion on juggalo music