Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any KMK fans??

any KMK fans??

pre-ordering the new Sunrise Sessions cd? I've never pre-ordered from Kottonmouth Kings site but is anyone considering buying their new album? I usually only pre-order new releases from Strange for the autographed copy, but I'm not sure if the pre-order packages are worth it for this album. thoughts? http://store.kottonmouthkings.com/su...-pre-sale.html

http://www.justin.tv/saintrocke/#/w/1445089168 tune in at 10:00 for a performance by KMK.

I dont really listen to them anymore but I know the preorder packages for Potluck's Rhymes n Resin cd that just dropped had a bunch of problems where the extra shit you were supposed to get for preordering didnt end up coming with the package. Potluck did make it right by sending the shit out later and putting everyone on a list so they get VIP at their next show. So maybe it would be worth it cause if they fuck up your order you just might get VIP at the next KMK show.

ive been a fan longer than ive been a tech fan, ive always preorderd kmk cds and never had a problem.. i think the cd will def b worth the preorder , im stoked, and waiting...lol

yeah this new kmk cd is goin to be a really good one for the summer. im hella juiced to see them in Frisco.

yeah on the webcast they had last night they showed the premium package with the cd/ dvd/flag/patch that comes in a cool package. kinda like a boxed set.. but I really wanted to see what I was ordering before I placed my order. so I'm glad they did that.

whattt that flag looks dope! what site do u go one to order that shit?

the link to the pre-order is in the description.

Quote Originally Posted by george rego
    whattt that flag looks dope! what site do u go one to order that shit?

I will NEVER order from Sub Noize again. First time I order with 'Rhymes & Resin' and I just got it yesterday but the poster wasn't signed like advertised and for some reason I received two identical copies. Never again...

Like I said in my other post if you get ahold of Potluck or someone @ subnoize they should take care of you. They'll send you what you paid for and youll get on VIP list so you can see potluck for free next time they come near your town. Sucks that all the orders got fucked up but thats cool as fuck of them to go out of their way to take extra special care of their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger
    I will NEVER order from Sub Noize again. First time I order with 'Rhymes & Resin' and I just got it yesterday but the poster wasn't signed like advertised and for some reason I received two identical copies. Never again...