Thread: Any one going to the Cedar Rapids show?

Any one going to the Cedar Rapids show?

This is gonna be my first tech show, and im so fucking pumped man i cant wait lol, Any one else going? Or has anyone ever gone to a show at the hawkeye downs? How is it?

venue is alright but kinda gets a bit congested cus there is not really a side area all the merch and drinks are in the way back

Can you buy tickets at the gate or anything? Because i waited to long to buy the tickets and online you have to have your id card and credit card showed at the gate to get the tickets. And my mom is buying me the tickets for me and my friends and she isnt going. So that wouldnt work is there anyother way to get the tickets?

Yeah you mean you have them at will call??

But as long as they are not sold out (which every concert i been to i know people that have got them at the event) there will be an area where you can buy tickets

Haha man i fucked up, we got the tickets orderd i guess and the guy on the phone said all i needed was my id card to get the tickets. But of course if fuckin lost my wallet with all my id's in it.......