Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rittz - Untitled 2nd LP *Official Thread* (August 2014)

Rittz - Untitled 2nd LP *Official Thread* (August 2014)

DON'T POST ANY LINKS TO LEAKS OR RELEASES UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED BY THE OFFICIAL STRANGE MUSIC YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SOUNDCLOUD, BLOG, ETC.

Tracklist:

TBA

Features:

Tech N9ne (most likely)Mike Posner (most likely)Yelawolf (most likely)Scarface (wanted/mentioned in interview)Big Boi (wanted/mentioned in interview)Kat Dahlia (wanted/mentioned in interview)Action Bronson (wanted/mentioned in interview)Kevin Gates (wanted/mentioned in interview)Mannie Fresh (talks on Twitter)All of Funk Volume (Not Confirmed)Snow Tha Product (Not Confirmed)

Production:

Will Power

Lifted

Burn One

Lex Luger

Releases:

TBA

*Wants to turn the album in early 2014 and release it hopefully in August. Skip to 3:20.*

Once again, I just want to thank everyone that contributes in any way to this thread. It's all of our work.

Skip to 6:55 to hear about the album. The whole interview is worth the watch/listen.

Action Bronson and Rittz could be a dope collab...Same with Big Boi, would be even sicker if he could get 3 Stacks on there too.

hop for collab with Hopsin, Yela, Tech, Big Boi & Scarface. And another with Mike Posner !

Big Boi & Rittz would be fucking insane.

I'd like to see a collab with Killer Mike. Freddie Gibbs would be nice too.

Through following him on twitter the last few months I know he's gotten beats from Will Power, Burn One + Lifted. Also there was talk between him and Mannie Fresh but I dunno if anything came out of it.

Rittz is my second favorite artist on Strange so I'm highly anticipating this one.

I'll add it to the OP for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert sanchez

Through following him on twitter the last few months I know he's gotten beats from Will Power, Burn One + Lifted. Also there was talk between him and Mannie Fresh but I dunno if anything came out of it.

Rittz is my second favorite artist on Strange so I'm highly anticipating this one.

Lex Luger as well, he tweeted a while back that he was in the studio with Rittz

https://twitter.com/SmokedOutLuger/s...0959217635328#

For those who don't know him he did the beat for Jay Z and Kanye West "H.A.M" and a ton of shit for Gucci and Juicy J and pretty much anybody who exists in atlanta.

I tend to follow Ritts pretty close so I'll help out with this thread where I can

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

Backing up what he said, saw this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M