Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brotha Lynch - "63 Days and I watched them throw they set up, and never got fed up"

Brotha Lynch - "63 Days and I watched them throw they set up, and never got fed up"

On "I Don't Think My Momma Ever Loved Me"...there's this line that Brotha Lynch says that has always been on my mind....

"Feel like it's a wrap like a mummy
    Hit em up wit Tech's messages
    i wonder what kind of succes this is
    Nigga i was set up!, 63 days and i watched them throw they set up
    and never got fed up"

....Is he talking bout goin on Tour with Strange Music? ("Nigga i was set up!, 63 days and i watched them throw they set up and never got fed up"), specifically the K.O.D Tour! (That's the last tour i remember him being on with Strange)

I feel like him being the only Crip goin on tour with a mostly Blood Affiliated Label...that has to be what he was talking about...

That's what i think anyway....do you agree???

He wasnt on the K.O.D tour? He did a show in Sac on the K.O.D tour but he wasnt on it. The only tour hes been on with strange was Strange Days and The tour heson right now

he did Chico and Reno on K.O.D. too. but yeah, he wasnt on the actual tour. And the "tour" (if you can even call it that) he's on now is not through Strange

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    He wasnt on the K.O.D tour? He did a show in Sac on the K.O.D tour but he wasnt on it. The only tour hes been on with strange was Strange Days and The tour heson right now

oh well.....Either way that's not the point...the lyrics are.

And i doubt he's on the "All 6's and 7's" tour either...none of the posters i've seen has his name on em', so i'm assuming he's not gonna be on tour with them.

Your hella late dude. He's not on the tour nor has he been on the past 40 or so shows lol

Quote Originally Posted by cprebels21
    oh well.....Either way that's not the point...the lyrics are.
    And i doubt he's on the "All 6's and 7's" tour either...none of the posters i've seen has his name on em', so i'm assuming he's not gonna be on tour with them.

You said the Tour he's on right now isn't thru strange????
    That also makes me believe even more that he was talking bout touring with Strange when he said that...

"63 days and i watched them throw they set up, and never got fed up"

Obviously he has to be talking bout that. what else could he be talking bout??? idk i'm just puttin 2 and 2 together. and it sounds plausible

why are y'all still talking bout what tour he was on or wasn't....i don't care which tour it was. i know he hasn't been on tour with them for a while!...and i think that's because he's Crip and Strange Music is mostly Blood or Blood Affiliated...what kind of Crip would wanna spend the whole duration of a tour (any tour) with a group of Bloods...and watch them on stage everynight throwing their set up and B walking...(Kutt n Tech)

Stop talking bout which Tour he was or not on....IDGAF

why are y'all still talking bout what tour he was on or wasn't....i don't care which tour it was. i know he hasn't been on tour with them for a while!...and i think that's because he's Crip and Strange Music is mostly Blood or Blood Affiliated...what kind of Crip would wanna spend the whole duration of a tour (any tour) with a group of Bloods...and watch them on stage everynight throwing their set up and B walking...(Kutt n Tech)

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

Yea i realized that along time ago...also the "life is like a fat ass bitch that wont shut up, money isnt everything" line i think is a shot at tech goin mainstream, cause money is techs main motivation