Thread: Putting your doubts to bed

Putting your doubts to bed

Yeah I'm speaking what's on my mind these thoughts define my being confliction being my definition alchohalic tonic bringing out the raw emotion in which i thrive if I don't let my words out they could bury me alive I ain't in it for the money or the fame only to show the difference between playin the game and makin the game ain't nothin realer you are now speakin to the reaper and I'm swinging my scythe call yourself the rabbit well I'm the turtle slow and wise always winning the race my pace slow but hittin you hard like a blunt laced with cocaine burnin whoevers hatin acid rain now all you mothafukas can eat my pain I'm insane multiple personalitys fuckin with you a different side showin let's slow it down a little get evil a little I'll rip you up tear you apart make me mad you might see the demons in my heart fuck you all who judge me and criticism is bitch when it's from the mouth of one that you love but I ain't trippin who can tell me I'm wrong right now I'm sippin on some drink I'm cool off smokin the dank whether im drunk high or sober I'm puttin my thoughts out their like it's no sweat off my chest and If your doubting calling this a bunch of mixed up jibberish I'll be glad to prove you wrong talkin shit because you don't understand the purpose of the meaning in my writing divinity showin in every poem fuck you no offense the bad side of me is showin but he don't give a fuck dam I ain't playin you wanna meet the devil nice to meet you I'm the reaper and I'm swingin my scythe lookin in your eyes takin your life no regrets here no evil see no evil I guess your blind def and dumb to reality thats a tragedy because I know you'll never be as strong as me life is a bitch that only money can buy but money is nothing without a price so what can you call your life love is worth more than any dollar figure but jealousy kills it necrosis and I admit at times I give into it yet I run to her when the world gone bad she's my inspiration so I give into her even if I feels she's lien no corus because what I'm spittin has no repitition this is all I have to say if you don't like this fuck it I'm me I ain't you so goodnight and goodbye to all the haters sweet nightmares that I will be hauntin

i think thats a rap.... it sux

Seriously needs punctuation.. I don't understand this or the first one you did

i feel insulted and hurt and wanna cry bcuz no1 read my rap! and it was prly the best 1 on this site

you gotta type this out differently dude...nobody will read that giant wall of text

Do you hate the world? Or just on some awesome drugs that just make you wanna "swing your scythe"?

Yuuuuuuupppp. Paragraphs. Periods. Correct spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    you gotta type this out differently dude...nobody will read that giant wall of text

NOBODY READ MINE AND IT WAS WRITTEN PERFECTLY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY!!!!!!!!! THESE PPL R MEAN!!!

ya 4real n all seriousness unlike my last comment bro u need punctuation.... i cant tell when ur supposed 2 b rhyming and when i do the rhyme is shit.. jus constructive criticism

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    Yuuuuuuupppp. Paragraphs. Periods. Correct spelling.