Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: UNIQUE ONE OF A KIND STRANGE MUSIC ARTWORK

  1. #1
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476

    UNIQUE ONE OF A KIND STRANGE MUSIC ARTWORK

    Check out these plaques I made, one of the Snake and Bat and one of the Strange Days Tour logo. The SD logo isnt 100% done yet. I wanted to ask all you, how would I be able to give the SD logo plague to Tech once I am finished it? (go to my photos for better quality photos)


  2. #2
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    Comments on my work would also be greatly appreciated.

  3. #3
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476




    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Comments on my work would also be greatly appreciated.

  4. #4
    Senior Member DURSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    118
    yeah get a vip pass then u can give him it shit looks sick

  5. #5
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    Thanks fam, they both took me pretty long to do. But about the VIP, will they let me walk in there with a solid piece of pine board, that's why I thought I'd ask Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by DURSO
    yeah get a vip pass then u can give him it shit looks sick

  6. #6
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    I'm continuing to wait for feed back from you N9cians.

  7. #7
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    That's a bottle, this is a solid piece of wood lol, but ya I guess people have brought weirder shit haha.



    Quote Originally Posted by crow

    yea u can bring anything in...people bring in bottles and shit to get signed



    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Thanks fam, they both took me pretty long to do. But about the VIP, will they let me walk in there with a solid piece of pine board, that's why I thought I'd ask Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DURSO
    yeah get a vip pass then u can give him it shit looks sick

  8. #8
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    i like em, how'd you do it ?

  9. #9
    Senior Member DougMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    476
    Thanks dude, I did the SD tour one with auto cad and CNC machinery, and the SM logo with a band saw, a router for the sides on the base, carpenters glue, 1.5 inch nails, wood fill, and red mahogany gloss finish wood dye. Btw the SM logo looks like it's not shaped right but it is, the picture I took was on an angle lol




    Quote Originally Posted by sean diego
    i like em, how'd you do it ?

  10. #10
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    very nice ! the SM logo is badass



    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Thanks dude, I did the SD tour one with auto cad and CNC machinery, and the SM logo with a band saw, a router for the sides on the base, carpenters glue, 1.5 inch nails, wood fill, and red mahogany gloss finish wood dye. Btw the SM logo looks like it's not shaped right but it is, the picture I took was on an angle lol




    Quote Originally Posted by sean diego
    i like em, how'd you do it ?

Similar Threads

  1. Strange Music Album Artwork and Inserts
    By WeezyBellis in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 09:53 PM
  2. Strange Music Artwork Thread
    By Robert S. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:12 AM
  3. Tech N9ne Strange Land artwork (my version)
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 04:26 AM
  4. I made this pretty sweet Strange Music Snake & Bat artwork.
    By YogiLeeSheriff in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 11:42 PM
  5. Strange Music Artwork
    By Kriston42088 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •