Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts of this technician

Thoughts of this technician

I am a technician livin the 6 and the 7 if you wanna hear my thoughts then just listen we are sustanation the relief from all this devastation sent from heaven born for creation our time is coming your time has come don't get in the way because all who oppose are bound to fall this world is our inheritance a sandbox to build castles in a heaven you all took for granted divinity is far from insanity and yet you call us insane because the thoughts in our brains angels from the skies above trapped here with you de
    mons intellectually above you its a shame we had to live among you corrupting the very fabric of my soul causing the demon to feed on me and grow but after a while I told myself no to the hatred and anger of man even though at times I can still explode that's my way of lettin out all of the pain and sorrow I hold from all the years of being so lost and alone noone to talk to the stress of the pain eating me alive from the inside out hollow felt like a life I could do without my father was my worst fear and the death of my grandmother who was a replacement for my real mother who loved me but was to busy to care left me alone with only me in this harsh world slowly the flames rose burning through to the core of me angels and demons in my conflicting mind leading me to self discovery though the pain seemed unbearable I got through it made me stronger now I'm me and not some shadow stuck in the dark pretending to be someone that ain't real and writing is the only way I can speak the words that are my soul weighing me down sometimes I just need to bleed it all out before I get cut scars are easy to open but I'm hard to read I'm just trying to be understood by people that are like me no more judgemental eyes lookin down upon me besides only my creator can judge me I'm up on planet Joseph sittin here alone patiently waiting for the violence and hatred to be a thing of the past but for that to happen everything must change and for this purpose we were made fallen angels about to rise hitting you like waves from the oceans eating your souls whole knocking you out of the way whatever you can take trust me we can dish it destroy you all if you wish it the new nation under the number n9ne we ain't human can't tell me im lien look in my eyes what you see Shouldn't shock you to much to find I can see through you like I'm looking through a glass window but all you see is me smiling knowing that your blind to the things in my mind and that's fine but don't ever tell me I'm wrong let time pass because time reveals all whether we make our home here or spread our wings and fly away the day will come when we have no more stress I've learned things always get hard before they get better These are the thoughts of this technician don't judge me just listen a technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

UUUUHH What?

You and YLGS might get along pretty damn good IMO

LOL before I stopped reading it all of two maybe three sentances in I was thinking to myself this could be YLGS with a new name.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez

Lol man I gotta tell you I'm kinda confused about what u said right now

Haha all I read were a couple words. Angels, heaven, god. And YLGS popped into my head haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    LOL before I stopped reading it all of two maybe three sentances in I was thinking to myself this could be YLGS with a new name.

YLGS is short for the persons name 'Your Local Ghetto Superman" and he's all into conspiracies and god and all this shit. Not hatin on you tho. Just reminded me of YLGS lol

Quote Originally Posted by joseph
    Lol man I gotta tell you I'm kinda confused about what u said right now

Lol it's cool guys I ain't worried about it just read with an open mind that's all I can say and in no place in there did it say god

Haha all I read were a couple words. Angels, heaven, god. And YLGS popped into my head haha.

Haha bump this shut tomorrow. I'm too tired to comprehend any of it haha. I'll read it mañana

Quote Originally Posted by joseph
    Lol it's cool guys I ain't worried about it just read with an open mind that's all I can say and in no place in there did it say god