Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 favorite chorus'

Top 5 favorite chorus'

Doesnt have to be by tech, just in a tech song.

(in no specific order)

If I Could- Still a new song but I think this chorus is beautiful. Its so real I love it.

Low- Kalis vocals at their finest. I relate to this on so many levels. I'm sure im not alone when i say, this got me threw so many hard times.

Riotmaker- Damn not much explanation needed.

My World- the little kid voice is creepy and dark in good way and tech kills it. shit sends shivers down my spine everytime i here it.

(this is a tie cuz i cant decide between them) Need More Angels/ One Good Time- NMA irv does a fantastic job, and its such a real chorus, really hits home. gives me hope when shits goin bad. OGT with the beat and just the meaning and the melody, makes me almost have my one good time.

Honoroable mentions- F.A.N.S.- just cuz its for us and it warms my heart cuz i know he means that shit. Let's Go- I party A LOT. and this is one of my favorite songs to party to, just gets me goin!

solid list. see i think most of the a67 chorus kill. delusional is epic. wwc is fuckin eargasmic. but yea it took me 15 mins to post this originally cuz i couldnt decide my top 5. its hard but i like to challege people lol. u really have to think to make that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna

To tough to pick just 5 so I'll just say my top 5 favorites off All 6's & 7's

1. Face Paint - Sums up the whole song perfectly.

2. Rock & Roll Nigga - And I ain't changin', got my Slipknot bangin'...Probably never gonna hear any other rapper say some shit like that. Simply awesome.

3. Cult Leader - Liz Suwandi's hook in this song is very hypnotizing. Sounds like a song a cult leader would play to their follower's lol.

4. Promiseland - Brings such a good vibe. Would definitely like more hooks from Nikkiya for Tech's more uplifting bright songs.

5. The Boogieman - Stokley had some killer vocals and lyrics.

I shall be waiting! haha

Yea, I'm gonna have to get back to you later on what my top 5 of all time are. That's gonna take some more time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    solid list. see i think most of the a67 chorus kill. delusional is epic. wwc is fuckin eargasmic. but yea it took me 15 mins to post this originally cuz i couldnt decide my top 5. its hard but i like to challege people lol. u really have to think to make that list.

To tough to pick just 5 so I'll just say my top 5 favorites off All 6's & 7's

1. Face Paint - Sums up the whole song perfectly.

2. Rock & Roll Nigga - And I ain't changin', got my Slipknot bangin'...Probably never gonna hear any other rapper say some shit like that. Simply awesome.

3. Cult Leader - Liz Suwandi's hook in this song is very hypnotizing. Sounds like a song a cult leader would play to their follower's lol.

4. Promiseland - Brings such a good vibe. Would definitely like more hooks from Nikkiya for Tech's more uplifting bright songs.

5. The Boogieman - Stokley had some killer vocals and lyrics.

First thing that came to mind was "Oh No" by Nate Dogg, Mos Def, and Pharoahe Monch. I'll think of four more later

no no i ment like it has to be a tech song, but tech himself doesnt have to sing the chorus, i.e. krizz, irv, whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    First thing that came to mind was "Oh No" by Nate Dogg, Mos Def, and Pharoahe Monch. I'll think of four more later

Low - cuz it's an all time favorite
    Welcome to the Midwest - love it cuz it cuz I'm from the midwest
    Keep it one hunit - just cause thats one of my top favorites
    So lonely - Mackenzie killed that
    tie between pain killer and last sad song

yea pain killer and last sad song go hand in hand. and i thought i was the only one who liked keep it one hunit haha. nice list bro

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes

shit the whole GMP album bangs, on an older thread somewhere it's ranked 4th on my tech albums list

yea pain killer and last sad song go hand in hand. and i thought i was the only one who liked keep it one hunit haha. nice list bro

yea i never understood why everyone hates on the album so much. i love that shit, but i party a lot which is kinda what it was made for. its not in my top 5 or anything but its the shit.

shit the whole GMP album bangs, on an older thread somewhere it's ranked 4th on my tech albums list

I dont know if I could make a top 5 but one I do really like is "This is Me".