Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T.I.?

T.I.?

Could you ever see Tech and T.I. Doin a song together? I've never seen or heard of an interview where he talks about wanting to work with him, do you think they would ever make a track in the near future?

I could swear that Trav mentioned TI getting at them in that President's Day interview, but I'm not 100%. He named a few people, but the interview is like an hour long.

I feel like i've heard him mention it somewhere...but not sure. I'd be down to hear them collab

IMO T.I. Is one of the few mainstream rappers that actually make good music.

Well Tech did mention him on the song "Blown Away" about being on a show together, so it's possible.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez

yes i 3rd this. i would like this collab to happen for sures.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez

kesha cole fucked it up they were planning a tour but it never happend b/c of the line up she was set to open but she thought she deserved to close dumb cunt

it wasn't a tour, it was just a single show.

Quote Originally Posted by DURSO
    kesha cole fucked it up they were planning a tour but it never happend b/c of the line up she was set to open but she thought she deserved to close dumb cunt

T.I. and tech would be dope as fuck. When he get out, they should link up. real talk