Thread: BoogieMan(Unofficial Remix)-Tech N9ne feat., Stokley Williams, 1st Degree The D.E., & Caust Draven

BoogieMan(Unofficial Remix)-Tech N9ne feat., Stokley Williams, 1st Degree The D.E., & Caust Draven

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=...;v=wcBoQ5Guac0

Hi all!!!! Team Draven here... Since we leaked this personal remix(that was not suppose to be released pucblicly, oops) on youtube, Caust Draven has directed us to share it with other Technicians. He did so with strict instructions to tell you all to please listen & comment on youtube about just how much you dislike or hate(he makes our job so difficult with this kind of behavior) his unorthodox addition to the song. Thank You. Aiight1-Team Draven Out

I like how you posted a mobile link. Confused me when I couldn't open the video, bro.

Haha, direct link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&h...&v=wcBoQ5Guac0

@LivingT We are actually loling over here because that was part of his plan to see if anyone was really paying attention... Yeah we know, he's a jerk! Thank you for the assist though & for wanting to check him out. Don't forget to hit that dislike button & comment just how much you think his verse sucks. Aiight1-Team Draven Out