Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: how often do you watch tech n9ne's music videos?

  1. #1
    Senior Member AndrewBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,018

    how often do you watch tech n9ne's music videos?

    I watch the K.O.D. dvd like once a month and go watch his music videos and live performances on youtube probably every week. His music videos are dope but I don't usually go watch them. I decided to tonight and that made me wonder how many people do that and how often.


  2. #2
    Senior Member AndrewBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    makes me miss the old school tech. haha

  3. #3
    Shiiit everytime I'm on the computer I'm lookin up interviews, music videos, and just some stupid shit he does haha

  4. #4
    Idk if you've ever seen this but it's pretty funny

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZyCQOuckbqg

  5. #5
    this

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    Shiiit everytime I'm on the computer I'm lookin up interviews, music videos, and just some stupid shit he does haha

  6. #6
    Senior Member AndrewBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,018

    Hell yeah, I'm a fan of queen also so this was fucking amazing when I saw this


    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    Idk if you've ever seen this but it's pretty funny


    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZyCQOuckbqg

  7. #7
    Haha the big guy in the back cracks me up everytime

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    Hell yeah, I'm a fan of queen also so this was fucking amazing when I saw this

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    Idk if you've ever seen this but it's pretty funny

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZyCQOuckbqg

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 03:51 AM
  2. Tech n9ne's watch
    By KodyTravisTena in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 04:13 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 09:29 PM
  4. tech music videos
    By declue42069 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 05:57 AM
  5. Tech's music videos.
    By Patrick *Missouri Tech Squad* in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 02:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •