Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne fans bringing him down.....

Tech N9ne fans bringing him down.....

I love tech and all strange music i listen to their music 90% of the time when i do hear music, i want them to make it really bad because they deserve it i mean how long has TECH been rapping and not sold out not even a bit. Everytime he is goin to rap with someone yall don't like, yall say nah he is sellin out or attackin jay rock now that he not good for strange music i saw the rumored ft. list and that is GREAT for Strange will put them even more on the map in general. I don't mind when TECH raps soft or does different things hip hop changes and he needs to also, if he keeps rappin like he did 10 years ago people would be sayin he is old school and does not know how to change his and people will look away but he changes it up just shows how skilled he really is. I would like it if TECH does some soft music for mainstream for him to really get famous but still have some raw shit for his feal fans, like 3-5 singles for mainstream and the rest for the real fans i would be happy he deserves it i believe it don't yall. I mean he gets more famous, more cash for all Strange artist that would be great for their families. We in a way bring TECH down even though we put him on the map he does not do more types of music because he feels he will let his real fans down and he does not want to do that so please shut up and help tech out and stop acting like a little kid this man got kids to feed i mean his around 40 years old he can't always be dancing around stage much longer he needs to lay back and spend time with his family for real. Just sayin 2pac did lots of music he did not want to do to sell records so people can hear his real songs in the albums i don't hate, though u know when tech being real. Just sayin please let him be the greatest we all know he is !! Just stop attacking and let him do music for some quick cash once in a while he deserves it in my book, i know alot of people will attack i dont give a shit go ahead if u do you just don't love TECH N9NE like i do.

because people love everything he does they want more of it and that creates animosity when people don't think they will like his next choices and hope he sticks to something that is tried and true. it is ridiculous to try and limit your favorite artist's scope and development by trying to drag the past back. just ignore them man

I agree completely.

damn i agree.

Bump

real talk , like saying him rappin with wayne is a mistake. Yea right

i agree with everything you said, except for the 3-5 songs for the mainstream. hes good enough to not have to do that. evident by a67. that is a 100% tech n9ne album and it hit number 4. mainstream IS going tech. and its crazy to me that its actually happneing. the man delivers EVRYTHING he promises on. hes more than jsut an artist or a rapper to me. he truley is a role model. his views on life are just amazing and have made my life better. technician till the day i fuckin die. its about more than just music, its a life ya dig?

I agree with most of this. Good post actually. This brought up good and different points than all those other threads where ppl talk about this.

This for sure. I wouldnt mind tech doing a song with a big artist for radio play as long as its a good song and not an industry manufactured piece of shit but he did it his way on all 6s 7s and it blew up for a Tech album. He only going to expand further from here so he doesnt need to make songs for the radio, eventually the radio will just have no choice but to play his music cause hell be too big for them to ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    i agree with everything you said, except for the 3-5 songs for the mainstream. hes good enough to not have to do that. evident by a67. that is a 100% tech n9ne album and it hit number 4. mainstream IS going tech. and its crazy to me that its actually happneing. the man delivers EVRYTHING he promises on. hes more than jsut an artist or a rapper to me. he truley is a role model. his views on life are just amazing and have made my life better. technician till the day i fuckin die. its about more than just music, its a life ya dig?

i agree with all that has been said. ppl try and say that tech is tryin to go mainstream, when in actuallity in order to go mainstream you must be on a mainstream label and get your songs played on maistream radio all over the country. since ive been a techn9cian when i was 18, ive heard tech on the radio twice, and both times where right before concerts. i live in oklahoma and im 25 now. tech has 1 of his biggest followings here in Tulsa,OK. every show sells out. ive been to 11 shows myself since 06 ive only missed 3-4, but the main reason tech will not go mainstream is cause SM is an independant label with independant distributers. the SM label isnt tide to a mainstream label other than collabs. the man has done independantly for the past 10-11 years what most mainstream rappers wish they could have done. gotten rich off the music they set in to do. tech has never dumbed down his music. i have never heard a rapper out do tech on any track he has been on. its either tech out doin the feature or the feature steppin up his or her game to match techs skill as much as possible. ppl talk shit about the Ollie Gates Mix Plate, they dont understand the title behind the title. that album was not a tech n9ne album it was a strange music project. that cd was intended to be for the other artist that were on it not just tech. it was exactly what the name says it was a mix. a mix of different s and beats and artist. MLK was mostly missouri artist with a few artist from other regions as kompany. S101 nothin but sick ass tracks and sick ass artist ergo the name SICKOLOGY. imo ppl are gonna hate reguardless. tech is gettin big and they think he's gonna start chargin ppl more for his shows or not doin his meet and greets. i dont know of any if any at all that do a meet and greet before every show. thats dedication to the fans if ive ever seen it.

i know im dragin this out but this is 1 of the first thereds that ive seen in a while where fans where actually being fans and not tryin to say that tech is sellin out or he's dumb for featuring who he has featured on his albums. ppl gotta understand that tech is gonna be tech with or without us so why not support the man and let him do him.