Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POURIN PAIN!!!!

POURIN PAIN!!!!

Heres a song i wrote. i also made the beat that goes with it. let me get some feed back. HATE IT OR LOVE ITS MINE!!!!

chorus

Standin lookin up and its pourin rain/ feelin more like its pourin pain/ when it rains it pours aint that the game/ feelin drenched wit that pourin pain

verse 1

cant get away from the woes and pains of bad days/ in life the stress my only luck seems/ to ly in the pourin rain it stains/ my soul and my life feels headed for the drains/ 1 step forward to getto get knocked back 2/ sittin thinkin bout what am i gonna do/ sometimes i havent gotta clue and my view is becoming very scewed and the anger inside begins to brew/ cant let it get me down even tho sometimes i wanna quit/ thinkin to myself im not gonna be able to make it/ optimisms runnin short but i have a lil bit/ so i do my best not to bitch and trip/ hopin for the best and expecting the worst/ is how i live goin verse to verse/ beatin on my head like drops of rain/ i stand lookin in the sky to my pourin pain

chorus

<p ="text-align: left;">Standin lookin up and its pourin rain/ feelin more like its pourin pain/ when it rains it pours aint that the game/ feelin drenched wit that pourin pain[/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;">Standin lookin up and its pourin rain/ feelin more like its pourin pain/ when it rains it pours aint that the game/ feelin drenched wit that pourin pain[/p]

verse 2

<p ="text-align: left;">Thought i was doin good gettin my life back together/ only to step back into more painful wheather/ only thing i can do is try and be more clever/ and hope and pray that shit gets better/ but then again i just seem to have that luck/ where plans are always gettin completely fucked up/ tellin myself to just suck it up/ tryin not to feel like im stuck in a rut/ keep on goin keep on movin gotta make it gotta do it is how i feel its what im doingoin with the flow like fluid/ until i see my chance to break through it/ takin a bite outta life and thuroughly chewin it/ doin what i gotta do to make it happin/ tryin no to pay attention to the constent tappin/ of the drops on my head that keeps the pain slappin/ and this is real talk to me there aint no actin/ make my own way when i get the opprotunity/ smile when those clouds quit persuing me/ lovin all the people hatin cause im doin me/ cause they know imma shinebrighter than brand new jewlery/ hopin for the best and expectin the worst/ is how i live goin verse to verse/ its beatin on my head like drops of rain/ i stand lookin at the sky to my pourin pain[/p]

chorus

<p ="text-align: left;"> [/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;">now all i can do is work to get there/ workin my fingers til the bone is bare/ stress got me wanting to pull out my hair/ not sure if my lifes skys will ever be clear/ everyday feels like friday 13th/ wonderin if me and my goals will ever meet/ see the life i want in front of me/ and i can almost reach/ but my worrys keep pullin me beneath/ the surface waves...waves crashin/ water in my lungs and im splashin/ tryin to swim back up will it ever happen/ i see sunlight as i rise the clouds a crackin/ no more worries cause i know theres better days comin/ from my problems you'll never catch me runnin/ for the top of the mountain im gunnin/ as i move forward theres less pain drummin/ the best is happenin but i expected the worst/ im livin good now its time for a new verse/ no more beatin drops of porin rain/ the sky is clear no more pourin pain[/p]

chorus

BUMP

BUMP!!!

make sure you download the beat just to get the jist of wut i was gettin at.

Way to bump ur own thread that no one gives two fucks about

well i got past verse 1... thats a good sign

I just think its stupid that since no one was postin he bumped it twice n the second one he put !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cashed13
    well i got past verse 1... thats a good sign

worst shit ive ever read/heard. go get a job faggot

It's not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent

Its not that good

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    It's not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent