Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Tech hit the late night show circut?

Should Tech hit the late night show circut?

At first i was like fuck no. but then i thought about it, i would love to see tech on tv like that. hes a funny mother fucker and i think the interviews would be awesome. not to mention the insane boost it would give his already thriving career. i mean dont we want the world to know that OUR artist is the sickest ever? what do you guys think?

yes, Lopez Tonight and Conana would be hella dope

Conan*

Lopez fuck yes! im not big on conan but any exposure is cool. i think jimmy fallon would b good too. tech doin a performance with the roots? sick

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes

Lopez Tonight might be the worst show ever. He is not funny in any sense of the word. He just sits up there and bombs night after night in his monologues. I hate to say it but I don't Tech has nearly enough mainstream exposure to warrant anyone inviting him on national late night show. I wish he would get the chance because Lord knows he deserves it but I think it's highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    Lopez fuck yes! im not big on conan but any exposure is cool. i think jimmy fallon would b good too. tech doin a performance with the roots? sick

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes

You guys should really leave your thoughts here and let Strange hear it: http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011...tv-discussion/

you dont think that anyone from strange looks at all our posts? you're trippin. this are where all of the real opinions from the real fans are.

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    You guys should really leave your thoughts here and let Strange hear it: http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011/06/editorial/tech-n9ne-hit-lat...

fuck yes he should and i dont care which show, that would be badass to see tech doin that on nation tv.

I think it would be awesome to see tech on jimmy fallon cause that the only late night show I can stand watching plus it would be sick to see tech perform with the roots as his backing band. And to the post up there saying he doesnt have nearly enough mainstream attention, I dont really think at this point thats true. Tech has already sold close to 100,000 in just 3 weeks which is HUGE for any artist nowadays. Jimmy Fallon had Tyler the creator and he had pretty much identical first week sales as Tech(I think Tech actually sold a little more).