Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for next album!

Ideas for next album!

we certainly NEED another track like F.T.I with all the core Strange artists on it! Something telling about how they finally made it to the top of their game! They should also throw in some old tech words like...... Mitch Bade, Sizzlin, and Yaddamean. It needs to be a YEAH WE DID IT AND YOU MOTHAFUCKAS CAN'T STOP US NOW! We need some Anghellic/Absolute Power flows while using K.O.D. and A6S&7S type material! Kinda like old tech kluster fucked with new tech! Tell me what you think!

techs evolving tho so i doubt he will

Gonna be honest...it wouldn't be true if Kutt and Krizz were rapping about.."Yeah me made it fuck all of you.." Cause they aren't on the same level of success that Tech is on yet. I can definitely see them getting there, but they aren't there yet. Tech is selling 50,000+ first week...they're selling close to 10,000 first week. Just sayin, no hate/negativity.

this tech evolving fucking sucks...... lol he is still the best there is or ever will be but maaaan! THIS SUCKS! No more O.G. Tech ( not the song )

he makes music for the fans but in all actuallity its his music and he's gonna do it his way no matter what anyone says. if he wants to evolve then i say let him. he hasnt put out anything i dont like yet. no hate to anyone who thinks his new albums suck. he's just wanting to talk about the new shit he's got goin on in his life not the same shit time and time again. i mean honestly. how many of us have talked shit about someone who keeps talkin bout the same shit over and over again, i know i have. like got damn man can you please talk about something else or dude shut the fuck up no one wants to hear that shit again, you talked about the same thing yesterday, last week and last month. thats all im sayin. no h8.

This

Quote Originally Posted by DJ MAS MAJISHUN

he makes music for the fans but in all actuallity its his music and he's gonna do it his way no matter what anyone says. if he wants to evolve then i say let him. he hasnt put out anything i dont like yet. no hate to anyone who thinks his new albums suck. he's just wanting to talk about the new shit he's got goin on in his life not the same shit time and time again. i mean honestly. how many of us have talked shit about someone who keeps talkin bout the same shit over and over again, i know i have. like got damn man can you please talk about something else or dude shut the fuck up no one wants to hear that shit again, you talked about the same thing yesterday, last week and last month. thats all im sayin. no h8.

this is what i think of brotha lynch hung...

he's dope.. but just talks about eating people over and over.

needs to try a new concept for real

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    This

This...

Quote Originally Posted by Gekkenhuis

this is what i think of brotha lynch hung...

he's dope.. but just talks about eating people over and over.

needs to try a new concept for real

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    This

lol at needs to use old Tech words....a single word can make a song good?

WE all need to evolve. That's what makes Tech N9ne numero uno! brushing shit off. yup yup and we KNOW this. He must have really had the right guidance growing up? New album? I want to hear a lot of instrumental, with Tech singing some r&b. kk.....hit me with the comments. lo siento