Thread: Who will be your next future collabs

Who will be your next future collabs

Wat up Tech?? Im from Texas and i wanted to kno when would you or if you thought about doin music with Z-Ro or Trae?Also I kno you've heard of Sick Jacken from Psycho Realm ,when will You 2 do sum Psycho shit collab?and lastt but not least wats good with the Young Bleed deal, hes one of my favorite artist since the old no limit ish... MC Breed(RIP) was my favorite though and still is right next 2 you nigga hahaaha...those jus sum quick ?'s i thought I'd asc bruh..deuce!

yea Z ro would be sick. tech, wayne jay rock & mac 10 vs. brotha lynch, Z-ro, & W.C snoop. that would be a banger. make it like bangin on wax. tech vs lych then wayne vs Z, and mack vs wc and or jay rock vs snoop.

but like tech has said a million times he has to hear the beat say there name

i really wanna see/hear tech with nikatina.or del some body real underground still.

yea that would be some thoed shit... i also wanna hear some more shit with ill bill and necro

idk if i would put Z-Ro on a track with wayne.... juss my opinion because Z-Ro is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than wayne.. but a Tech and Z-Ro track would be untouchable because Z-Ro has that fast tounge twist rap that he got learning from Pharoah of Street Military as well as Tech. I mean that would be a fucking banger.

sick jacken from psycho realm would be dope & murs ,andre nickatina, Del, WC, B-real, the dogg pound,x-zibit,dru down,equipto,mac mall etc yadaaaaaaaaaa

he NEEDS to do something with jayo felony

hmmmmmm, i might tweet him about that

Yeah Tech and Ro will roast Wayne, they both can rap fast and still slow it down but Wayne just stays on the same shit sounds like he's cryin while he's rappin plus the 2 grown man kissin shit aint ever cool IDGAF what ne1 says

Quote Originally Posted by Brian a.k.a Young B
    idk if i would put Z-Ro on a track with wayne.... juss my opinion because Z-Ro is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than wayne.. but a Tech and Z-Ro track would be untouchable because Z-Ro has that fast tounge twist rap that he got learning from Pharoah of Street Military as well as Tech. I mean that would be a fucking banger.