Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TO THOSE WHO SAY TECH IS SELLING OUT!!!!!

TO THOSE WHO SAY TECH IS SELLING OUT!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!

Point, meet counter point.

nice facepaint......douchebag

what? he obviously is. I mean, Lil Wayne and T-Pain.... even if u put that aside, he's in WAL-MART now. that's a sellout if i ever saw one

Ha

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    what? he obviously is. I mean, Lil Wayne and T-Pain.... even if u put that aside, he's in WAL-MART now. that's a sellout if i ever saw one

Wow...ummm tech has always been fuck the industry they won't let me in type shit....soo why wouldn't he go in if the industry wants him now?? And he's always saying hell make the industry go tech. So you are just a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

then why the fuck are you all still on this site. if he such a sell out then quit buyin his music, quit using the website and jus let the people who think other wise, enjoy the music and everything else about Tech. you talkin shit about tech and using the website is acinine and contradictory. i bet all of you who are calling him a sell out went to the last 3 shows and you prolly have the last 3 albums. and if you didnt you no someone who did and you should talk shit about them for supporting a so called sell out.

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL PERSON IS ALL WAYS A PACK OF BICCH ASS HATERS THERE TO SHOW THAT YOUR DOIN YOUR JOB!!!

KEEP DOIN YOU TECH AND KEEP SAYIN YOUR FUCK YOUS TO ALL THE HATERS AND THE HATE FANS!!!!!!

stfu dude tech is obviously selling out.

SMFH TO ALL YOU FAGS....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

hey, guess what? tech sold out....stfu

Quote Originally Posted by DJ MAS MAJISHUN

then why the fuck are you all still on this site. if he such a sell out then quit buyin his music, quit using the website and jus let the people who think other wise, enjoy the music and everything else about Tech. you talkin shit about tech and using the website is acinine and contradictory. i bet all of you who are calling him a sell out went to the last 3 shows and you prolly have the last 3 albums. and if you didnt you no someone who did and you should talk shit about them for supporting a so called sell out.

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL PERSON IS ALL WAYS A PACK OF BICCH ASS HATERS THERE TO SHOW THAT YOUR DOIN YOUR JOB!!!

KEEP DOIN YOU TECH AND KEEP SAYIN YOUR FUCK YOUS TO ALL THE HATERS AND THE HATE FANS!!!!!!