Thread: VIP Package Pics?

VIP Package Pics?

I know this is random as hell and kind of out there, but I'm still deciding on whether or not I should go VIP to the show here in Indy. I'm leaning more towards yes, and I know it's a damn good deal for the package, but does anyone happen to have pics of what all is in the package? I've read the description of everything it comes with and it's all pretty self explanatory, just wondering what it all looks like. Thanks anyone who can help.

I don't have a picture of all this shit man. But VIP is hella worth it. Best 140 bucks I've ever spent. Front row at the show and a hour to meet all of em?? How can you go wrong wit that shit man. Buy it man you won't regret it

Most the items are on the online store...

It was definitely worth it. Yes, most the items are on the store, but the Meet and Greet was worth $140 by itself. IMO of course.

I think it depends on how many people are attending the VIP. Cause if it's hella people, the meet n greet isn't very exciting. You wait in line, finally get to Tech, shake his hand, ask em to sign something, picture, and you move on just cause there's so many people waiting and you only get an hour so there isn't a lot of time to actually hang out. I remember at the SLC meet n greet I went to..there was a huge line you had to wait in to speak with Tech. But in Boise theres never really a line cause there's only about 25 people at the meet n greet. So you can just casually hang out. That's just something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by SB
    It was definitely worth it. Yes, most the items are on the store, but the Meet and Greet was worth $140 by itself. IMO of course.