Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Beat/question for fl users

  1. #1
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315

    New Beat/question for fl users

    pry not your guys's cup a tea but i just did this yesterday, oh and for those of you who use fl studio, does anyone have a mastering preset they can send me in an email, just need mastering for the whole song, and one more FL Mobile, has anyone used, i think it looks interesting i was going to get a laptop but when i seen fl made a mobile version im thinking about getting that

  2. #2
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    bump, check it

  3. #3
    i use flstudio. imma listen to this real quick.

  4. #4
    i ran this beat through several mastering plug ins and if you look your track is maxing the spectrum so using these tools has only caused it to distort and clip the best way to master this would be to recieve the original tracks all seperated in mp3's and then i could perform a mixdown

  5. #5
    to however you wanted it to sound...although imo it doesnt sound bad at all what you have hear i would just deepen the drum hits and tone down some of the strings a bit and add dynamics to some of the other stuff

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    thanx bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    to however you wanted it to sound...although imo it doesnt sound bad at all what you have hear i would just deepen the drum hits and tone down some of the strings a bit and add dynamics to some of the other stuff

  7. #7
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    oh and any help for why my shot is raspy when I play it in fl studio

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    thanx bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    to however you wanted it to sound...although imo it doesnt sound bad at all what you have hear i would just deepen the drum hits and tone down some of the strings a bit and add dynamics to some of the other stuff

  8. #8
    The beat is sick btw, but whatchu mean shot like snare rimshot gun shot, shot of liquor? lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    oh and any help for why my shot is raspy when I play it in fl studio

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Mestes
    thanx bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    to however you wanted it to sound...although imo it doesnt sound bad at all what you have hear i would just deepen the drum hits and tone down some of the strings a bit and add dynamics to some of the other stuff

  9. #9
    what version of fl studio are you running

  10. #10
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315
    oh my shit, not shot, i meant like the whole beat why its so raspy in the program, and im running 9

Similar Threads

  1. new beat beat new beat new beast
    By JohnnyTripp in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:16 AM
  2. Minimalist Retro New Wave Electro R&B Sample Beat (Frank Ocean / Mac Miller Type Beat)
    By AfterTouchBeats in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 07:20 AM
  3. Question about tech n9ne beat
    By BruceUlldog in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 12:54 PM
  4. Torrent Users!
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 07:46 PM
  5. Super Mario Beat and Horror Beat I made for fun with filmclips :)
    By Bloodstepp - Bass & Bubblegum in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 01:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •