Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Most Awesome First Pitch Ever

  1. #1
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216

    Most Awesome First Pitch Ever

    There have been a lot of bad first pitches this year (mostly by basketball players), but this makes up for all of them. This Cirque du Soleil dude is insane. Does this crazy move, and still manages to throw a strike.


  2. #2
    HEY! Something actually made baseball interesting, now I wanna see an all Cirque du Soleil game.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    John Wall (from the Wizards for those who dont watch basketball) was pretty good too LOL

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    lol yeah Wall, Dirk, and Dorell Wright all showed why they should stick to the NBA



    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    John Wall (from the Wizards for those who dont watch basketball) was pretty good too LOL

  5. #5
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    That..... was fucking awesome!

  6. #6
    Dorell Wright link prease.



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lol yeah Wall, Dirk, and Dorell Wright all showed why they should stick to the NBA


    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    John Wall (from the Wizards for those who dont watch basketball) was pretty good too LOL

  7. #7
    Nvm... smh.



    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Dorell Wright link prease.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lol yeah Wall, Dirk, and Dorell Wright all showed why they should stick to the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    John Wall (from the Wizards for those who dont watch basketball) was pretty good too LOL

  8. #8
    literally amazing.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672


    i second that motion




    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent Mike
    HEY! Something actually made baseball interesting, now I wanna see an all Cirque du Soleil game.

  10. #10
    Senior Member VIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    754
    Would love to see Lincecum pull that off. Sick!

Similar Threads

  1. Awesome Tech Tat
    By cayleigh in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 01:37 AM
  2. Just thought this was way awesome...
    By Mike R in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:05 PM
  3. tech n9ne 3rd on The Pitch top 10 terrifying rap songs
    By ethanfast in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 08:48 PM
  4. A nice little write up from The Pitch on The Gates Mixed Plate
    By GripTippzy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 05:10 PM
  5. Pitch Article about "Nesto The Owner"
    By NESTOTHEOWNER in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •