Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant get over it

Cant get over it

Just a random questions for you guys. Some of you saw the post I put about my uncle who was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and I just can't shake the fuckin pain. So my question to my fellow technicians is if you've been through something like this how did you help get rid of or at least dull the pain..? Sorry for the depressing post guys, but this shit is eatin me alive..

Smoke some weed.

Man, I'm sorry to say it...but there's no real way to dull pain of this sort, alcohol is an easy suggestion but that could just as well up all the emotional turmoil as you'll have less control; I've never been much of an emotional person, but when my Dad died I all the sudden became a manic depressive, even now 5 years later it still hits me like the day I heard he wasn't gonna make it (then he came out of the coma, was okay, got released, and then I had to deal with it again when he actually died)...I don't know if it ever goes away. It's something that must be endured, nothing easy.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad man, but ya I get wayy to sad/aggressive/horny when I'm drunk ha.. but I know what you mean but not getting rid of the pain completely. Something that's always in the back of your mind. I just focus on shit right now.. Except him

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent Mike
    Man, I'm sorry to say it...but there's no real way to dull pain of this sort, alcohol is an easy suggestion but that could just as well up all the emotional turmoil as you'll have less control; I've never been much of an emotional person, but when my Dad died I all the sudden became a manic depressive, even now 5 years later it still hits me like the day I heard he wasn't gonna make it (then he came out of the coma, was okay, got released, and then I had to deal with it again when he actually died)...I don't know if it ever goes away. It's something that must be endured, nothing easy.

Sex, Beer, strange music, cry like a girl let that shit out when it's needed don't it build up or bad things happen

Hopefully your uncle can get through it, I know no less than 3 people who've beat cancer; it's always gonna be tough, but life always is.

Thanks for the thoughts man. Means alot

Hopefully your uncle can get through it, I know no less than 3 people who've beat cancer; it's always gonna be tough, but life always is.

Thanks for the thoughts man. Means alot

R.I.P uncle.

One Good Time bro i think u really need that song right now.....

ive been thru the pain of losing a loved 1 i wont say who but all i could do was cry and listen 2 Tech N9NE and his depressing songs.. thats y i hav an account on this website and the logo tatted on me... bcuz Strange Music has literally gotten me thru evrything... if not 4 this i wouldnt hav graduated idek where i would b right now.... and im only 17

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    R.I.P uncle.