Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Show..Did u hear Tech say he sent Eminem...

Seattle Show..Did u hear Tech say he sent Eminem...

I'm tryin ta go thru my videos I took @ tha Seattle SoDo Show. But I'm almost + Tech said he just got done in tha studio & he sent Eminem tha track. Did anybody else hear that. Or has there been anything posted about this?
    I haven't been on hear I haven't awhile & I wanted sum1 ta shed sum light on this matter .
    Thanks.

After I go thru my videos of tha show n I find it ill upload it ta YouTube so u guys could check it out..that's if I caught it cuz my phone started ta die after Lynch got on stage so I tried ta save as much of my battery as I could so I could get Tech's performance.
    Tha show was sick as Hell everybody shut shit down. Especially lynch it got so loud once lynch came on stage.

Oh yeah it was tha 2nd Seattle show wen Tech said that.

Was he wearing the marshawn lynch jersey?

And you're way late on tellin people about the show since it was 2.5 weeks ago

He definitely said they confirmed the beat and he was working on his verse all day on the 7th before theshow

yeah he said it a interview he sent eminem a instrumental. And he's waiting for a verse from the game for another song.

I still wouldn't get my hopes up for a tech/em track though.

If Tech's dropping mid-July, he's still got a couple months before he's gotta send in the tracks for a final mastering. I could see it finally happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? ?

yeah he said it a interview he sent eminem a instrumental. And he's waiting for a verse from the game for another song.

I still wouldn't get my hopes up for a tech/em track though.

even if it does happen there is a 99% chance people will be 100% dissapointed. It's just a shame eminem wouldnt do it back during absolute power - everready.

if Eminem doesnt do the damn song this time it just comfirms he is scared to do a track with tech because he knows who will shine and it will be TALKED about by everyone. Techs been reaching out to that dude for years now.. if they do wrk together on a dark song and beat i predict a IC outcome.. Em is one of my favorites but i do believe hes been listening to tech for years and techs influenced him to start rapping fast. which theirs nothing wrong with that but damn show tech some luv man you his shit is ELITE.. Techs constantly giving props to Em on some humble shit!! Cmon man..

even if it does happen there is a 99% chance people will be 100% dissapointed. It's just a shame eminem wouldnt do it back during absolute power - everready.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas Hustle

if Eminem doesnt do the damn song this time it just comfirms he is scared to do a track with tech because he knows who will shine and it will be TALKED about by everyone. Techs been reaching out to that dude for years now.. if they do wrk together on a dark song and beat i predict a IC outcome.. Em is one of my favorites but i do believe hes been listening to tech for years and techs influenced him to start rapping fast. which theirs nothing wrong with that but damn show tech some luv man you his shit is ELITE.. Techs constantly giving props to Em on some humble shit!! Cmon man..

yeah, I was at both shows, I posted about it in the Something Else thread, Tech said he had just finished in the studio and had sent the track to Em, confirming he's trying to get him on a track....but still not confirming that Em has agreed to do the track...so we'll see, but yeah, he said he sent it...