Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So i was thinking....

So i was thinking....

this would be a perfect time for tech to make a Vintage Tech part 2

a lot of his newer fans might not know about his older shit and i wouldn't mind some old remastered tech like sleeping beauty or turn

greatest hits are for artists who want money but don't wanna make new music.

he said nothing about a greatest hits album

Quote Originally Posted by dj Strange Genius !

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    he said nothing about a greatest hits album

Quote Originally Posted by dj Strange Genius !

I say they can buy his last 11 albums , 2 eps and mixtape and they'll be satisfied

apparently im alone here but i would personally love to see some shit like sleeping beauty redone. i think its a great idea.

i think it's a wonderful idea! i have a lot of Techs cds, but i would buy that one also!

i understand tech has a lot of shit he has to do like the ep and the collabos album so maybe not this year but next year along with kabosh he should do this... idk tho just a thought

the thing is tech wouldnt have to do much to put this out. he has to choose the songs, someone else will clean up the tracks, make them sound better. and then they put it out lol. tech dont have to pick beats or write lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by THISIZMADNESS
    i understand tech has a lot of shit he has to do like the ep and the collabos album so maybe not this year but next year along with kabosh he should do this... idk tho just a thought

The sad thing is..........................................this is a pretty good idea when I think about it. Like putting badass tracks that new fans can't really get ahold. Like killer,beef and a lot of preorder tracks and maybe some remixes. But all us fans would probly if heard most of the songs.but tech is a genius. But I am damn sure it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    the thing is tech wouldnt have to do much to put this out. he has to choose the songs, someone else will clean up the tracks, make them sound better. and then they put it out lol. tech dont have to pick beats or write lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by THISIZMADNESS