Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: so where has Prozak been??????

  1. #1
    Senior Member georgerego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    121

    so where has Prozak been??????

    it seems like you hear of every artist from strange but not prozak. am i missing something or does everyone agree? also i thought him an lynch were doin a cd called the doner party any know whats up with that?

  2. #2
    I thought that he wasn't a part of Strange anymore. Tech doesn't say his name when speaking of Strange Music. But I could have been misinformed.

  3. #3
    Senior Member georgerego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    121
    idk i herd he resigned with strange idk last year maby then yeah just never really herd from him.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnghellicRachel
    I thought that he wasn't a part of Strange anymore. Tech doesn't say his name when speaking of Strange Music. But I could have been misinformed.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dan901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    180
    He was on tour with them last year I met him during a meet and great and asked about his album he said is was finished and was being mastered it's been way over a year now and we havent heard shit

  5. #5
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    Ya at the strange days tour I talked to him for a good minute about lots of different shit but at the time he told me the same thing about the album being almost done and about him being just about ready to start a new PDM. But since then there has been little to no news regarding whats up with either album or if hes even under any sorta contract with strange. I do know he spent a lot of time the last year or two making his haunting movies so hopefully well get some sort of update about new music withing the year

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    He was on tour with them last year I met him during a meet and great and asked about his album he said is was finished and was being mastered it's been way over a year now and we havent heard shit

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    smfh......


    Prozak has been saying sketch shit about the label situation so nobody really knows right now


    his album is done but contract shit or w/e isn't letting him release it. he says he has at least 2 albums worth of shit done


    The Donner Party, which is a group Lynch, Prozak, and C-Lim has been put off because it's too hard to organize their shit, Prozak being in Michigan and Lynch and C-Lim in Cali

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382
    God that group would be fucking amazing



    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    smfh......


    Prozak has been saying sketch shit about the label situation so nobody really knows right now


    his album is done but contract shit or w/e isn't letting him release it. he says he has at least 2 albums worth of shit done


    The Donner Party, which is a group Lynch, Prozak, and C-Lim has been put off because it's too hard to organize their shit, Prozak being in Michigan and Lynch and C-Lim in Cali

  9. #9
    Senior Member Andrew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    439
    Shit is up in the air as far as i know

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jared M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    364


    asked him on twitter awhile ago if he was still on strange and he said yes


    and he droped clips of new shit on youtube

Similar Threads

  1. Prozak?
    By kiko in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:49 AM
  2. prozak
    By Bizzaro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 09:16 PM
  3. prozak
    By RobbTaylor in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:03 AM
  4. prozak
    By Bizzaro in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 01:15 AM
  5. prozak
    By Bam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •