Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so where has Prozak been??????

so where has Prozak been??????

it seems like you hear of every artist from strange but not prozak. am i missing something or does everyone agree? also i thought him an lynch were doin a cd called the doner party any know whats up with that?

I thought that he wasn't a part of Strange anymore. Tech doesn't say his name when speaking of Strange Music. But I could have been misinformed.

idk i herd he resigned with strange idk last year maby then yeah just never really herd from him.

Quote Originally Posted by AnghellicRachel
    I thought that he wasn't a part of Strange anymore. Tech doesn't say his name when speaking of Strange Music. But I could have been misinformed.

He was on tour with them last year I met him during a meet and great and asked about his album he said is was finished and was being mastered it's been way over a year now and we havent heard shit

Ya at the strange days tour I talked to him for a good minute about lots of different shit but at the time he told me the same thing about the album being almost done and about him being just about ready to start a new PDM. But since then there has been little to no news regarding whats up with either album or if hes even under any sorta contract with strange. I do know he spent a lot of time the last year or two making his haunting movies so hopefully well get some sort of update about new music withing the year

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    He was on tour with them last year I met him during a meet and great and asked about his album he said is was finished and was being mastered it's been way over a year now and we havent heard shit

lol

smfh......

Prozak has been saying sketch shit about the label situation so nobody really knows right now

his album is done but contract shit or w/e isn't letting him release it. he says he has at least 2 albums worth of shit done

The Donner Party, which is a group Lynch, Prozak, and C-Lim has been put off because it's too hard to organize their shit, Prozak being in Michigan and Lynch and C-Lim in Cali

God that group would be fucking amazing

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

smfh......

Prozak has been saying sketch shit about the label situation so nobody really knows right now

his album is done but contract shit or w/e isn't letting him release it. he says he has at least 2 albums worth of shit done

The Donner Party, which is a group Lynch, Prozak, and C-Lim has been put off because it's too hard to organize their shit, Prozak being in Michigan and Lynch and C-Lim in Cali

Shit is up in the air as far as i know

asked him on twitter awhile ago if he was still on strange and he said yes

and he droped clips of new shit on youtube